BAN vs NZ Dream11 Prediction: Bangladesh will go face to face against New Zealand in this third T20I of the series. It will be a do or die contest for the visitors as the series will be online during this contest. On the other hand, Bangladesh will be high on confidence for their performance in the first two matches.
Looking for some important tips for preparing your best Dream11teams for BAN vs NZ Dream11 Prediction, then you are at the right place.
- 1 Bangladesh
- 2 New Zealand
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Pitch Report
- 5 NZ vs BAN: Head-to-Head
- 6 BAN vs NZ Dream11 Key Players
- 7 BAN vs NZ Dream11 Small League Captain and Vice-Captain
- 8 BAN vs NZ Dream11 Grand League Captain and Vice-Captain
- 9 BAN vs NZ Dream11 Match Prediction
- 10 BAN vs NZ Fantasy Tips
- 11 BAN vs NZ Dream11 Team
Bangladesh has been outstanding in this series in all three departments. Their spinners are having an upper hand on the Kiwis. The bowling department was the reason behind their lead in this five-match T20 series. In the batting department, Mahmdullah and Liton Das batted well in the last match.
Probable Playing XIs
Mohammad Naim, Liton Das, Mushfiqur Rahim, Shakib Al Hasan, Mahmdullah, Afif Hussain, Nurul Hussain, Mehedi Hasan, Saffuddin, Mustafizur Rahman, Nasum Ahmed.
The visitors performed poorly so far in this tour of Bangladesh. Their batsmen looked clueless in front of spin bowling. The youngsters have failed to provide an aggressive start at the top for their team.
They have some quality players like Tom Latham, Henry Nicholls, Colin de Grandhomme, Tom Blundell but they failed to deliver in this series so far. New Zealand still has a chance and have the team to bounce back in this series but they need some luck as well.
Probable Playing XIs
Tom Blundell, Rachin Ravindra, Tom Latham, Will Young, Colin De Grandhomme, Henry Nicholls, Cole McConchie, Doug Bracewell, Ajaz Patel, Hamish Bennett, Ben Sears.
Match: BAN vs NZ
Venue: Sher-e-Bangla Stadium, Mirpur
Date: 5th September, 3.30 IST
Telecast: FanCode App
This will be a day game and dew isn’t a factor during the day games. The pitch will be good for batting while pacers will get some help with the new ball. Teams will look to chase after winning the toss on this ground.
No injury updates from either of the two sides.
NZ Recent Form: WWWLL(Recent First)
BAN Recent Form: WWWL(Recent First)
NZ vs BAN: Head-to-Head
Total Matches: 12
BAN vs NZ Dream11 Key Players
We pick a list of players that can be useful in your BAN vs NZ Dream11 teams.
- Mahmdullah looked in good touch while batting in the second T20I match. He will bat in middle order for Bangladesh. He scored 51 runs in these matches so far of this series. Mahmudullah can also contribute with the ball if needed.
- Mushfiqur Rahim is the most experienced cricketer in this side. His ability to perform in crunchy situations makes him the best player of his team. He will bat at number three for Bangladesh in this game. Although he didn’t score big in this series so far but by looking at his experience and abilities, the big score is around the corner from him.
- Shakib Al Hasan is the best all-rounder among the both teams in these conditions. The spin all-rounder picked 4 wickets with an average of under 10 in two games. Shakib also scored 37 runs in two innings with the bat. He will be keen to put up another match-winning performance for his team.
- Mehedi Hasan Is the key spinner for Bangladesh in this series. His ability to bowl in powerplay and in slog overs makes him a utility cricketer with the ball. Mehedi Hasan picked 3 wickets in two games for Bangladesh in this series. He is also a slogger with bat in slog overs.
- Tom Latham is the best batsman of the side as far as this team is concerned. The skipper scored unbeaten 65 runs in the second T20I match. He will also keep the wickets for New Zealand so he will provide maximum fantasy points. Tom Latham has ability to counter the spin attack with his sweep shots from both the sides of the ground.
- Rachin Ravindra is an emerging all-rounder in this New Zealand set-up. Ravindra is opening for his side in this five-match T20I series. He is a good spin bowler too. Ravindra picked 4 wickets with an average of just over 10 in this series. He will be keen to smash some quick runs at the top as well.
- Colin de Grandhomme is the pace-bowling all-rounder for New Zealand. He is a hard-hitter in this shortest format of the game. Grandhomme has the ability to smash the ball all over the park and can take wickets on several occasions as well.
- Ajaz Patel is a left arm spin bowler for Kiwis in this series. He is doing a good job with the ball for New Zealand. Ajaz Patel picked two wickets in two games against Bangladesh in this ongoing T20I series.
BAN vs NZ Dream11 Small League Captain and Vice-Captain
Shakib Al Hasan
BAN vs NZ Dream11 Grand League Captain and Vice-Captain
Colin de Grandhomme
BAN vs NZ Dream11 Match Prediction
Bangladesh is leading this five-match T20I series by 2-0 and have beaten New Zealand in all three departments. On the other hand, Kiwis are finding their feet to counter spin bowling of Bangladesh and bounce back in this series. By looking at the current form, Bangladesh will start as favourites to win this match and series as well.
BAN vs NZ Fantasy Tips
Check out some tips mentioned below before making the best Dream11 teams for BAN vs NZ.
- Spinners and bowlers with variations should be the top priority in this game.
- The matches have not been that high scoring so pick more bowlers and all-rounders.
- Bangladesh are very strong and dominant at home so create your teams keeping this in mind.
BAN vs NZ Dream11 Team
Wicket-Keeper: Tom Latham
Batters: Liton Das, Naim Shiekh, Mahmudullah
All-Rounders: Shakib Al Hasan, Rachin Ravindra, Cole McConchie, Mahedi Hasan
Bowlers: Mustafizur Rahman, Nasum Ahmed, Ajaz Patel
All our picks are based on an in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats/teams as a reference for preparing your own teams.
Feature Image Credit: Twitter