GLO vs NOR Dream11 predictions / GLO vs NOR h2h / GLO vs NOR latest results / Dream11 football Tips for Gloucestershire VS Northamptonshire
GLO vs NOR Dream11 predictions and stats mentioned below will help you to prepare your dream11 teams for the match between GLO vs NOR. Key factors preparing your GLO vs NOR dream11 teams is the latest results of both teams , h2h results between GLO vs NOR ,
and performances of the players of GLO vs NOR. We provide stats that helps you prepare you dream11 team for GLO vs NOR.
Date : 2020-08-27T13:00:00.000000Z
Stadium : County Ground,15000
Squads for GLO Vs NOR
Squad for GLO
Jack Taylor,Chris Dent,George Hankins,Ian Cockbain,Miles Hammond,Graeme van Buuren,Benny Howell,George Scott,Ryan Higgins,Ben Charlesworth,Tom Price,James Bracey,Gareth Roderick,Josh Shaw,Thomas Smith,David Payne,Stuart Whittingham,George Drissell,Matthew Taylor,Jerome Taylor,
Squad for NOR
Joshua Cobb,Alex Wakely,Rob Newton,Emilio Gay,Rob Keogh,Ben Curran,Richard Levi,Charlie Thurston,Paul Stirling,Luke Procter,Gareth Berg,Saif Zaib,Tom Sole,Adam Rossington,Ricardo Vasconcelos,Jack White,Nathan Buck,Brett Hutton,Brandon Glover,Ben Sanderson,Blessing Muzarabani,Graeme White,Simon Kerrigan,
Latest results for GLO / Form of GLO
L W W W W L W W L L D W
- Gloucestershire played in 12 matche(s) recently.
- Out of these 12 matche(s) Gloucestershire won 7 matche(s).
- Gloucestershire lost 5 matche(s) out of 12 matche(s) played by them .
Latest results for NOR / Form of NOR
W L W L L W L W L L
- Northamptonshire played in 10 matche(s) recently.
- Out of these 10 matche(s) Northamptonshire won 4 matche(s).
- Northamptonshire lost 6 matche(s) out of 10 matche(s) played by them .
Head2HEad results for GLO vs GLO / H2H results for GLO vs NOR
Will add data soon….
Win records at County Ground (Recent)
Total matches : 24
First Innings Win : 9
Second Innings Win : 16
Average first innings score at County Ground : 182.72
Average second innings score at County Ground : 164.58
Average first innings wicket at County Ground : 6.52
Average second innings wicket at County Ground : 5.46
Key batting/bowling performers for both the teams from previos seasons
Top bowlers from GLO
- David Payne(15)
- Thomas Smith(8)
- Ryan Higgins(8)
- Benny Howell(5)
- Graeme van Buuren(4)
Top bowlers from NOR
- Rob Keogh(10)
- Graeme White(9)
- Ben Sanderson(7)
- Nathan Buck(5)
- Joshua Cobb(2)
Top batsman for GLO
- Miles Hammond(322)
- Ian Cockbain(277)
- James Bracey(244)
- Ryan Higgins(206)
- Jack Taylor(193)
- Benny Howell(106)
Top batsman from NOR
- Joshua Cobb(254)
- Adam Rossington(235)
- Alex Wakely(188)
- Rob Keogh(177)
- Richard Levi(144)
- Tom Sole(51)
Last five first innings score at County Ground
- In the fixture between Gloucestershire and Derbyshire , Batting first Gloucestershire scored 135/7 in 20
- In the fixture between Gloucestershire and Somerset , Batting first Gloucestershire scored 189/4 in 20
- In the fixture between Gloucestershire and Hampshire , Batting first Hampshire scored 139/6 in 20
- In the fixture between Gloucestershire and Kent , Batting first Kent scored 125/8 in 20
- In the fixture between Gloucestershire and Sussex , Batting first Gloucestershire scored 159/6 in 20
Last 5 second innings score at County Ground
- In the fixture between England and Ireland , Batting second England scored 127/3 in 20
- In the fixture between Gloucestershire and Derbyshire , Batting second Derbyshire scored 137/3 in 17.1
- In the fixture between Gloucestershire and Somerset , Batting second Somerset scored 164/9 in 19.3
- In the fixture between Gloucestershire and Hampshire , Batting second Gloucestershire scored 144/3 in 17.5
- In the fixture between Gloucestershire and Kent , Batting second Gloucestershire scored 131/5 in 18.5
Probable 11 for GLO
Cockbain, Dent, Hammond,Hankins,Higgins,Payne,Scott,Smith,J Taylor, Van Buuren,Bracey
Probable 11 fro
Cobb, Berg, Buck, Rob Keogh, Levi, Rossington, Sanderson, T Sole, Stirling, Wakely, G White
Tips for Dream11 Teams / Tips for Best dream11 teams for GLO vs NOR
Most of the stuff mentioned above should be enough for preparing dream11 teams. As we won’t you to be Your own Expert we provided stats first. But for those who are still looking for teams we will be posting two teams which can be used in Grand leagues with members ranging from 250-1000.
Lets start preparing teams
First question while building our team , we should answer to ourself, Who is going to win?
This becomes important as the team who will win is most likely to dominate the game, also our dream11 team will be stacked with maximum players from that team.
We expect GLO to win this game , so our team will have all possible maximum selection from this team.
Next up , Should we be having an all out of the opponent team???
If yes we can stack bowlers of the team that we are thinking will win.
Next up , Who we think will be the key players. Who is going to score????
With 22 players at our disposal we can’t choose each, we need to make a list of must have and a list of players that we can afford to leave. This list is important and we need to preapre with our instincts. We can’t be wrong evrytime :-).
We have already prepared a list at the top which contains top run scorers and top wicket takers from both the teams we will refer that list for our teams.
Who will be our Cap and VC???
If we think that it will be a high scoring encounter we can go with both batsman as cap and vc, but if we think that it will be a good contest between bat and ball we can go with bowlers as our vc or cap.
We expect this to be an even contest so we will go with batsman as cap and bowler as vs of the team that we think will win. We think it should be GLO.
These are our scenerios on thinking GLO should win, you can go with you scenerios with the team that you think will win.
Probable 11 , Teams to be updated 4-5 hours before the match.
Visit our referrals page T4FS to learn about promotional offers on fantasy sports website.
Best dream11 teams for GLO vs NOR
It’s a good practice to build your teams revolving two top scenerio or match condition that can happen. We can’t build scatterred teams, but need to focus on the match condition that we think will happen. You can choose your own.
Cap and Vc that you choose will be the luck part. All the stats and analysis needed we have added here. Good Luck .
Note: Team will be changed post line is out for removing non playing players.
All our picks are based on in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams.
Please use these stats/team as reference for preparing your own teams for fantasy sports platforms.
For full match details about these matches please visit tips4fantasySports
Visit our past fantasy tips at Fantasy Sports Tips