GUY vs BAR Dream11 Prediction: The Guyana Amazon Warriors will go face to face against the Barbados Royals in the 16th game of the Caribbean Premier League 2021. Guyana is at the 4th spot with 2 wins in 5 games while Barbados are at the bottom of the points table with only 1 win in 5 games.
Guyana Amazon Warriors
The five-time finalists Guyana Amazon Warriors didn’t have a great start to the CPL 2021. Although they are in 4th position, they’ve been playing some poor cricket at the moment. Their team management looks clueless with their batting order. They’ve many top-order players playing out of position and that’s hurting them. Skipper Nicholas Pooran is batting very low for someone of his calibre.
Their bowling has been good and it’s their batters who need to step up and take responsibility in the upcoming game.
Probable Playing 11: Mohammad Hafeez, Chanderpaul Hemraj, Shimron Hetmyer, Shoaib Malik, Nicholas Pooran (c & wk), Brandon King, Romario Shepherd, Odean Smith, Naveen ul Haq, Ashmead Nedd/Gudakesh Motie, Imran Tahir
The Barbados Royals are having a horrible time in this CPL 2021. They have won only 1 game out of 5 played. They are losing close games and games which they should’ve won. They have some good players on their side like Glenn Phillips, Johnson Charles, Azam Khan, Jason Holder, etc but they are yet to give a good strong performance as a team. Although their chances of qualifying for the play-offs are very slim, they still have a chance and have the team to do that but for that, they have to play every game as a do or die and will need some luck as well.
Probable Playing 11: Johnson Charles, Shai Hope, Smit Patel, Glenn Phillips, Azam Khan (wk), Jason Holder, Raymon Reifer, Ashley Nurse, Jake Lintott, Nyeem Young, Oshane Thomas/Mohammad Amir.
Match: GUY vs BAR CPL T20 2021
Venue: Warner park, Basseterre, St.Kitts
Date: 5th September, 12AM IST
Telecast: Star Sports Network and FanCode App
This will be a night game and dew is a factor during the night games. The pitch will be good for batting while the pacers will get some help with the new ball. Teams will look to chase keeping in mind the dew factor.
GUY vs BAR Dream11 Injury Updates
No injury updates from either of the two sides.
GUY Recent Form: LWLLW(Recent First)
BAR Recent Form: LLWLL (Recent First)
GUY vs BAR Dream11: Head-to-Head
Total Matches: 17
GUY vs BAR Dream11 Key Players
Guyana Amazon Warriors:
- Nicholas Pooran has looked in great touch with the bat in almost all the games. He has scored 114 runs in 5 games at an average of 28.50 and striking at a whopping 162.86. He’s batting way too low which is hurting his team. Pooran can turn the game on its head if he comes to bat a little higher.
- Shimron Hetmyer has been their best batter in the tournament so far. He ha scored 146 runs in 5 games at an average of 29.20. Guyana will need the good performances from Hetmyer in the upcoming games as well.
- Mohammad Hafeez has contributed with bat and ball both for the Amazon Warriors. He has scored 137 runs at an average of 34.25 in 5 games and has picked 5 wickets with the ball as well. Hafeez is a key player in this Guyana team.
- Romario Shepherd has picked 9 wickets in 3 games. He is bowling really well and is picking wickets for fun. He bowls with the new ball and as well in the death overs. Shepherd is more than handy with the bat as he has already shown in the game against TKR.
- Glenn Phillips is their main batsman. He has scored 127 runs in 5 games at an average of 31.75. Phillips is a proven match-winner in CPL and Barbados will expect him to score big in the upcoming gmes.
- Azam Khan has scored 129 runs in 5 games at an average of 25.80. He alongside Phillips s ccarrying the batting unit of Barbados and scoring most of the runs. Very crucial player for the Royals.
- Smit Patel made his CPL debut in the last game against the Patriots. He looked in excellent form and scored 54 runs batting at number 3. He might be the solution for their unstable batting.
- Jason Holder has scored just 44 runs in 5 games and has picked only 3 wickets with the ball. Holder is one of the main players for the Royals and his poor performance has cost them a lot. He will look to step-up and lead from the front in the remaining games.
GUY vs BAR Dream11 Small League Captain and Vice-Captain
- Mohammad Hafeez
- Glenn Phillips
- Romario Shepherd
GUY vs BAR Dream11 Grand League Captain and Vice-Captain
- Nicholas Pooran
- Imran Tahir
- Azam Khan
GUY vs BAR Dream11 Match Prediction
Both the teams are playing some poor cricket at the moment. Guyana has some quality players and have won 2 games and will start as the favourites for this match. But having said that, Barbados have the squad and every game will be a do or die for them can defeat Guyana with all the odds against them.
GUY vs BAR Dream11 Fantasy Tips
- Pick more bowlers, especially death bowlers from the team bowling first.
- Top order batters of the chasing team will be a good choice for captain or vice-captain.
- Batters will enjoy batting as it’s an evening game so create your team accordingly.
GUY vs BAR Dream11 Dream11 Team
Wicket-Keeper: Nicholas Pooran, Azam Khan
Batsmen: Shimron Hetmyer, Glenn Phillips, Smit Patel
All-Rounders: Mohammad Hafeez, Raymon Reifer, Odean Smith
Bowlers: Romario Shepherd, Imran Tahir, Nyeem Young
Teams will be added to our telegram channel after lineups are out.
All our picks are based on an in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats/teams as a reference for preparing your own teams.
Feature Image Credit: Twitter