IND vs NZ Dream11 Prediction, WTC Final: 18 June 2021

Ind vs NZ Dream11: Trophy

IND vs NZ Dream11 Match Prediction, Fantasy Tips, IND vs NZ Starting 11, Dream11 Captain/Vice- Captain for IND vs NZ WTC Final Match: India vs New Zealand Match Prediction

The top two teams of the WTC table are up against each other in the first-ever world test championship finals with both of them eager to write their name in the cricket history books. It’s going to be a thriller of a test match as both teams have quality players in every area of the game. India who topped the WTC table are the favourites to lift the trophy but the Black Caps cannot be ruled out. The match will be played at Rose Bowl cricket ground in Southampton on 18th June 2021 at 3 PM (IST).In today’s IND vs NZ Dream11 prediction for WTC Finals we will cover the latest results, h2h results, top fantasy tips for key players, team news and  India vs New Zealand match prediction.

IND vs NZ Match Details

  • Match: India vs New Zealand, WTC Finals
  • Venue: Rose Bowl, Southampton, England
  • Date: 18 June 2021
  • Time: 3 PM (IST), 10.30 AM (BST)

Where to watch India vs New Zealand WTC match live

The match will be showed live on Star Sports and Disney+ Hotstar

India vs New Zealand Head to Head

  • Matches played: 59
  • India wins: 21
  • New Zealand wins: 12
  • Draws: 26

India dominates the head to head encounter between the two teams with 21 wins out of 59 matches played whereas New Zealand has managed just 12 test wins. But this is the one match that will matter the most as the WTC trophy is on the line.

India (IND) Playing 11: Confirmed

Playing XI: Rohit Sharma, Shubman Gill, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli (c), Ajinkya Rahane, Rishabh Pant (wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Ishant Sharma, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah

Check team news at Cricbuzz

New Zealand (NZ) Playing 11: Probable

Devon Conway, Tom Latham, Kane Williamson (c), Ross Taylor, Henry Nicholls, BJ Watling (wk), Colin de Grandhomme, Kyle Jamieson, Tim Southee, Neil Wagner/Ajaz Patel, Trent Boult

Weather Report

Rain is expected on all five days. A reserve day is kept so that if any day’s play is washed out the match can carry on the sixth day to get a result if rain permits.

Pitch Report

The pitch is expected to assist the pacers and with overcast conditions, the skills and grit of the batsmen will be on display. Spinners may not get that help from the pitch. If the batsmen show determination and patience he will be able to score runs on this pitch.

India vs New Zealand Dream11 Prediction

Suggested IND vs NZ Dream11 Fantasy Team #1
  • Wicket Keeper: R Pant
  • Batsmen: R Sharma, R Taylor, V Kohli, K Williamson, D Conway
  • All Rounder: R Jadeja
  • Bowler: T Southee, M Shami, T Boult, J Bumrah
Suggested IND vs NZ Dream11 Fantasy Team #2
  • Wicket Keeper: R Pant
  • Batsmen: R Sharma, V Kohli, D Conway, C Pujara
  • All Rounder: R Jadeja, De Grandhomme
  • Bowler: N Wagner, M Shami, T Boult, J Bumrah
IND vs NZ Dream11 Fantasy Team Captain/ Vice -Captain (Small League)
  • V Kohli
  • D Conway
  • N Wagner
  • J Bumrah
  • K Williamson

IND vs NZ Dream11 Fantasy Team Captain/ Vice -Captain (Grand League)

  • V Kohli
  • D Conway
  • N Wagner
  • J Bumrah
  • K Williamson
  • C Pujara
  • R Pant
  • R Taylor

IND vs NZ Dream11 Key Players: India

  • V Kohli
  • J Bumrah
  • R Pant

IND vs NZ Dream11 Key Players: New Zealnd

  • R Taylor
  • D Conway
  • N Wagner

India vs New Zealand Match Prediction

Who would have that a test match between two teams will be played at a neutral venue but thanks to the ICC World Test Championship this is happening. India vs New Zealand has always given us a thrilling encounter and with the test championship trophy on the line, both teams will give be eager to give their all to win this match. Rain can play a spoiled part meaning the pace bowlers can have a say with the condition being overcast. It’s difficult to predict a winner especially with the rain looming over. We predict that there is a 40% chance of India winning, a 25% chance of New Zealand winning and a 35% chance of a draw.

IND vs NZ Dream11 Team

SL team will be shared on our telegram channel, and a mini GL team will be posted on this link post lineups are out.

Dream11 Team

Disclaimer:

All our picks are based on an in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats/team as a reference for preparing your teams.

IND vs NZ Dream11 Prediction, WTC Final: 18 June 2021

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to top
DMCA.com Protection Status