- 1 MID vs KET Dream11 predictions / MID vs KET Dream11 Teams / MID vs KET Dream11 Cap and vc / Dream11 football Tips for Middlesex VS Kent
- 188.8.131.52 Squads for MID Vs KET
- 184.108.40.206 Latest results for MID / Form of MID
- 220.127.116.11 Latest results for KET / Form of KET
- 18.104.22.168 Head2HEad results for MID vs KET / H2H results for MID vs KET
- 22.214.171.124 Win records at Lord’s (Recent)
- 126.96.36.199 Key batting/bowling performers for both the teams from previos seasons
- 188.8.131.52 Bowling Performance for MID
- 184.108.40.206 Bowling Performance for KET
- 220.127.116.11 Batting Performance for MID
- 18.104.22.168 Batting Performance for KET
- 22.214.171.124 Tips for Dream11 Teams / Tips for Best dream11 teams for MID vs KET
- 126.96.36.199 Lets start preparing teams
- 188.8.131.52 Who will be our Cap and VC???
- 184.108.40.206 Best dream11 teams for MID vs KET
- 220.127.116.11 Disclaimer
MID vs KET Dream11 predictions / MID vs KET Dream11 Teams / MID vs KET Dream11 Cap and vc / Dream11 football Tips for Middlesex VS Kent
MID vs KET Dream11 prediction/ MID vs KET Dream11 Teams / MID vs KET Dream11 Cap and VC / MID vs KET Dream11 Key players.
predictions and stats mentioned below will help you to prepare your dream11 teams for the match between MID vs KET. Key factors
preparing your MID vs KET dream11 teams is the latest results of both teams , h2h results between MID vs KET ,
and performances of the players of MID vs KET. We provide stats that helps you prepare you dream11 team for MID vs KET.
Date : 2020-08-29T13:00:00.000000Z
Stadium : Lord’s,30000
Squads for MID Vs KET
Squad for MID
Max Holden,Sam Robson,Eoin Morgan,Nick Gubbins,Tom Lace,Stephen Sean Eskinazi,Peter Handscomb,Dan Lincoln,Joe Cracknell,James Harris,Mitchell Marsh,Martin Andersson,Luke Hollman,Robbie White,John Simpson,Jack Davies,Tom Helm,Steven Finn,Blake Cullen,Toby Roland-Jones,Thilan Walallawita,Tim Murtagh,Miguel Cummins,Ethan Bamber,Nathan Sowter,Mujeeb Ur Rahman,
Squad for KET
Heino Kuhn,Joe Denly,Alex Blake,Zak Crawley,Daniel Bell-Drummond,Jack Leaning,Sean Dickson,Darren Stevens,Grant Stewart,Calum Haggett,Marcus O’Riordan,Sam Billings,Ollie Robinson,Jordan Cox,Harry Podmore,Ivan Thomas,Matt Milnes,Imran Qayyum,Frederick Klaassen,Tim Groenewald,Hamidullah Qadri,Nathan Gilchrist,
Latest results for MID / Form of MID
L W L L L W L W W L W L W W
- Middlesex played in 14 matche(s) recently.
- Out of these 14 matche(s) Middlesex won 7 matche(s).
- Middlesex lost 7 matche(s) out of 14 matche(s) played by them .
Latest results for KET / Form of KET
L L L L L W L W W W W W
- Kent played in 12 matche(s) recently.
- Out of these 12 matche(s) Kent won 6 matche(s).
- Kent lost 6 matche(s) out of 12 matche(s) played by them .
Head2HEad results for MID vs KET / H2H results for MID vs KET
- Middlesex and Kent played in 3 matche(s) recently.
- Out of these 3 matche(s) Middlesex won 1 matche(s).
- Kent won 2 matche(s) out of 3 matche(s) played between Middlesex and Kent .
Win records at Lord’s (Recent)
Total matches : 19
First Innings Win : 9
Second Innings Win : 10
Average first innings score at Lord’s : 181.21
Average second innings score at Lord’s : 158.94
Average first innings wicket at Lord’s : 6.74
Average second innings wicket at Lord’s : 6.50
Key batting/bowling performers for both the teams from previos seasons
Bowling Performance for MID
- Toby Roland-Jones(19)– Not in Squad
- Steven Finn(19)
- Nathan Sowter(16)
- Tom Helm(15)
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman(7)-– Not in Squad
Bowling Performance for KET
- Imran Qayyum(12)
- Frederick Klaassen(10)
- Daniel Bell-Drummond(5)
- Grant Stewart(2)
- Alex Blake(1)
Batting Performance for MID
- Eoin Morgan(341)– Not in Squad
- Stephen Sean Eskinazi(256)
- John Simpson(202)
Batting Performance for KET
- Daniel Bell-Drummond(317)
- Zak Crawley(307)
- Heino Kuhn(255)-– Not in Squad
- Alex Blake(204)
- Ollie Robinson(139)
Tips for Dream11 Teams / Tips for Best dream11 teams for MID vs KET
Most of the stuff mentioned above should be enough for preparing dream11 teams. As we won’t you to be Your own Expert we provided stats first. But for those who are still looking for teams we will be posting two teams which can be used in Grand leagues with members ranging from 250-1000.
Lets start preparing teams
First question while building our team , we should answer to ourself, Who is going to win?
This becomes important as the team who will win is most likely to dominate the game, also our dream11 team will be stacked with maximum players from that team.
We expect MID to win this game , so our team will have all possible maximum selection from this team.
With 22 players at our disposal we can’t choose each, we need to make a list of must have and a list of players that we can afford to leave. This list is important and we need to preapre with our instincts. We can’t be wrong evrytime :-).
We have already prepared a list at the top which contains top run scorers and top wicket takers from both the teams we will refer that list for our teams.
Who will be our Cap and VC???
If we think that it will be a high scoring encounter we can go with both batsman as cap and vc, but if we think that it will be a good contest between bat and ball we can go with bowlers as our vc or cap.
We expect this to be an even contest so we will go with batsman as cap and bowler as vs of the team that we think will win. We think it should be MID.
These are our scenerios on thinking MID should win, you can go with you scenerios with the team that you think will win.
Our top picks for CAP for MID vs KET
Our top picks for vc for MID vs KET
Probable 11 , Teams to be updated 4-5 hours before the match.
Best dream11 teams for MID vs KET
It’s a good practice to build your teams revolving two top scenerio or match condition that can happen. We can’t build scatterred teams, but need to focus on the match condition that we think will happen. You can choose your own.
Cap and Vc that you choose will be the luck part. All the stats and analysis needed we have added here. Good Luck .
NOTE : There could be minor changes post lineups are out.
All our picks are based on in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats/team as reference for preparing your own teams for fantasy sports platforms.
For full match details about these matches please visit tips4fantasySports
Visit our past fantasy tips at Fantasy Sports Tips