NOD VS SV Dream11 Prediction: The Northern Diamonds and the Southern Vipers will be against each other in the semi-final of the Charlotte Edwards Cup 2021. The match will be played at the Rose Bowl, Southampton.
Let us check out some key fantasy tips for preparing best NOD vs SV Dream11 Teams.
Northern Vipers were the table toppers in Group A winning 4 out of 6 games. Their bowlers have been exceptional throughout the tournament and the credit for their journey to the semi-finals goes to them. Even in the quarter-finals, their bowlers stopped the Thunder side on just 90 runs in 20 overs and their batters chased down the target very easily with 8 wickets remaining. The Diamonds are high on confidence and have performed well as a team till now and will look to continue the same for this very crucial knockout game.
The Southern Vipers are in excellent form coming into the semi-final. They finished second in Group B, winning 4 out of 6 games. They defeated Lightning by 7 wickets in the quarter-finals. Their batters and bowlers both are playing good cricket at the moment and they’ll be looking to continue the same for the semi-finals and proceed into the finals. They have experienced players like Georgia Addams, Tara Norris, and Georgia Elwiss, etc in their team for doing that.
Match: Northern Diamonds vs Southern Brave
Venue: The Rose Bowl, Southampton
Date: 5th September, 4:30PM IST
The pitch at Rose Bowl is a good one for batting. The average first innings score on this ground is 164 runs. Teams have won 35 out of 52 games batting first on this ground. However, both the teams in this game may look to chase considering it’s high scoring nature.
There are no injury updates from either of the sides.
Recent form help us to decide which team is playing better and could have maximum possible selection in our NOD VS SV Dream11 Teams.
NOD Recent Form: WLWWW (Most Recent First)
SVP Recent Form: WLLWW (Most Recent First)
NOD VS SV Dream11 Key Players
- Bess Heat scored 58 runs in the quarter-final and saw Diamonds home. She has scored 72 runs in 3 innings at an average of 36 and will be a key batter for the Diamonds.
- Lauren Winfield is an very experienced and very crucial player for the Diamonds, She played her first game of the tournament in the quarter-final and scored only 1 run but she’s a big match player and Diamonds will expect her to perform as per the expectations.
- Jenny Gunn has picked 9 wickets in the tournament, the most from Northern Diamonds. She picked 4 wickets in the quarter-final against Thunder. She’s the strike-bowler for her team.
- Linsey Smith and Katie Levick have picked 7 wickets each in the tournament. Both have performed really well in stopping the flow of runs in the middle-overs and chipping in with wickets.
- Georgia Adams has been terrific for the Vipers throughout the tournament. She has scored 201 runs in 6 games at an average of 40.20. Expectations will be high from her in this semi-final.
- Georgia Elwiss has performed with both bat and ball. She has scored 100 runs and picked 9 wickets in 6 games. She picked 3 wickets and scored 20 runs in the quarter-finals. Vipers will expect her to continue the same form.
- Tara Norris has done really well with the ball. She has 12 wickets to her name including 3 in the quarter-final against the Thunder. Norris will lead the bowling attack of the Vipers.
- Charlotte Taylor has 8 wickets to her name in 6 games. She’s also a very crucial bowler for her team and will play a key role in the semi-final against the Diamonds.
NOD VS SV Dream11 Small League Captain and Vice-Captain
- Georgia Elwiss
- Jenny Gunn
- Tara Norris
NOD VS SV Grand League Captain and Vice-Captain
- Georgia Addams
- Linsey Smith
- Lauren Bell
NOD VS SV Match Prediction
Both the teams have played some good cricket to reach the semi-finals of the tournament. The Southern Vipers are looking more balanced as a team and will start as the favorites for this game.
NOD VS SV Fantasy Tips:
- Pick more all-rounders and bowlers for this game as they will fetch the majority of points for your fantasy team.
- Picking spinners and death bowlers are advisable for the game.
- Choose all-rounders as your captain and vice-captain in this match.
NOD VS SV Dream11 Team
Wicket-Keeper: Bess Heath
Batters: Georgia Adams, Alex MacDonald, Hollie Armitage
All-Rounders: Jenny Gunn, Georgia Elwiss, Tara Norris
Bowlers: Linsey Smith, Katie Levick, Charlotte Taylor, Lauren Bell
The final team will be added to our telegram channel.
Teams will be added to our telegram channel after lineups are out.
All our picks are based on an in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats/teams as a reference for preparing your own teams.
Feature Image Credit: Twitter