SLK vs SKN Dream11 Prediction: The biggest party in sport, the Caribbean Premier League 2021 has almost reached its half-stage. 14 games have been played in the league so far and we are progressing towards the business end of the tournament. Teams will look to give their all in the remaining games to reach the play-offs. The 15th match will be played between the St.Lucia Kings and St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots.
- 1 St. Lucia Kings
- 2 Match Details
- 3 Pitch Report
- 4 Injury Updates
- 5 SLK vs SKN: Head-to-Head
- 6 SLK vs SKN Dream11 Key Players
- 7 SLK vs SKN Dream11 Small League Captain & Vice-Captain
- 8 SLK vs SKN Dream11 Grand League Captain & Vice-Captain
- 9 SLK vs SKN Dream11 Match Prediction
- 10 Key Fantasy Tips
- 11 SLK vs SKN Dream11 Team
St. Lucia Kings
St. Lucia is in 5th position with 2 wins and 2 losses in 4 games. The competition for the play-offs spot will be very tough so they’ll look to do well and win this game and the remaining ones. They won their last game very convincingly, defeating the Guyana Amazon Warriors by 51 runs. Roston Chase has been their best batter till now while Tim David played some good knocks initially as well. Their bowlers have performed consistently and SLK will expect the same from them in this game.
Probable Playing 11: Andre Fletcher (wk), Faf du Plessis(c), Mark Deyal, Roston Chase, Tim David, Samit Patel, Keron Cottoy, Jeavor Royal, Alzarri Joseph, Obed McCoy, Kesrick Williams
SLK vs SKN Dream11 St. Kitts and Nevi Patriots
St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots are on the best team of the tournament so far. They have won 5 games out of 5 and are looking really strong as a team. Their batters and bowlers both are performing really well. The likes of Evin Lewis, Sherfane Rutherford, Devon Thomas, Fabian Allen etc have been excellent with the bat. While Dwayne Bravo, Sheldon Cottrell, Paul van Meekeren, and the others have been exceptional with the ball. They are on a winning streak and will look to continue it for the rest of their games.
Probable Playing 11: Evin Lewis, Devon Thomas (wk), Chris Gayle, Sherfane Rutherford, Ravi Bopara, Fabian Allen, Dwayne Bravo (c), Dominic Drakes, Sheldon Cottrell, Naseem Shah, Paul van Meekren
Match: SLK vs SKN CPL T20 2021
Venue: Warner park, Basseterre, St.Kitts
Date: 4th September, 7:30 PM IST
Telecast: Star Sports Network and FanCode App
The pitch at Warner Park historically has been good for batting. But it has been on the slower side during the day games in this CPL. This will be a day game so expect the wicket to be a bit on the slower side with spinners and slow bowlers getting assistance from it. Teams will look to bat first on this wicket.
No injury updates from either of the two sides.
SLK Recent Form: WLWL (Recent First)
SKN Recent Form: WWWWW (Recent First)
SLK vs SKN: Head-to-Head
Total Matches: 10
SLK vs SKN Dream11 Key Players
St. Lucia Zouks:
- Roston Chase has been the best batsman for the Zouks till now in CPL 2021. He has scored 126 runs in 4 games at an average of 42. He also has 5 wickets to his name. Chase is one of the best all-rounders in the tournament and a very crucial player for the Zouks.
- Kesrick Williams has picked 6 wickets in 3 games. He has been exceptional in the death overs with his slower balls and cutters. Williams has an impressive average of 9.50 with the ball after 3 games and is one of the best bowlers for his team.
- Andre Fletcher has scored 122 runs in 4 games at an average of 40.67. Fletcher is one of the best openers in the tournament but hasn’t performed as it was expected from him. He scored 81 runs in the match against TKR. Fletcher will look to perform consistently and give good starts to his team.
- Tim David played a couple of excellent knocks in the first two games batting down the order. He has been in excellent form lately. David is the finisher in the Zouk’s side and is expected to do well down the order. He has scored 114 runs in 4 games at an average of 28.50 and striking at 148.05.
St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots:
- Sherfane Rutherford is the highest run-scorer in the tournament at the moment with 177 runs in 5 games at an average of 59 and strike-rate of 145.08. He has been in exceptional touch and a key player for his side.
- Evin Lewis has 156 runs in 5 games. He is averaging 31.20 and striking at 138. Lewis is very destructive at the top and can tear apart any bowling attack on his day.
- Dwayne Bravo has 8 wickets in 5 games. The T20 veteran has bowled really well and has led his side from the front. He has scored 78 runs in 3 innings as well. Bravo is using all his experience and as a result of that, SKN is yet to lose a game in the tournament.
- Sheldon Cottrell has 5 wickets to his name. He bowls in the power play and in the death overs as well. Cottrell is a genuine wicket-taker and the Patriots will want him to continue his good form.
SLK vs SKN Dream11 Small League Captain & Vice-Captain
- Roston Chase (126 runs and 5 wickets)
- Evin Lewis (156 runs)
- Dwayne Bravo (8 wickets)
SLK vs SKN Dream11 Grand League Captain & Vice-Captain
- Sherfane Rutherford (177 runs)
- Chris Gayle
- Obed McCoy
SLK vs SKN Dream11 Match Prediction
St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots are unbeaten in the tournament after 5 games and with the form they are in, they will be the favourites to win this game against St.Lucia Kings.
Key Fantasy Tips
- Teams batting first have won most of the day games till now. Prefer the spinners bowling in the second innings and death bowlers from both the teams.
- Roston Chase will be a great captain option due to his match-up against the left-hand batters from SKN.
- Rutherford can be a great C/VC as well, he is the highest run-scorer of the tournament.
SLK vs SKN Dream11 Team
Wicket-Keeper: Andre Fletcher
Batsmen: Chris Gayle, Sherfane Rutherford, Evin Lewis
All-Rounder: Dwayne Bravo, Fabian Allen, Roston Chase
Bowlers: Paul van Meekeren, Obed McCoy, Dominic Drakes, Kesrick Williams
Teams will be added to our telegram channel after lineups are out.
All our picks are based on an in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats/teams as a reference for preparing your own teams.
Feature Image Credit: Twitter