- 1 ARS vs CRY Dream11 Match Prediction, Preview, Fantasy Tips, Probable 11, Dream11 Captain/Vice- Captain for Arsenal vs Crystal Palace Match
- 1.1 ARS VS CRY Dream11 Preview,Form,Results and Stats
- 1.2 ARS VS CRY Dream11 Preview,Form,Results and Stats
- 1.3 League Position
- 1.4 ARS VS CRY H2H Records
- 1.5 In Form Players Arsenal and Crystal Palace (Last 10 Matches)
- 1.6 ARS VS CRY Dream11 Match Prediction,Top picks, Fantasy tips,Cap and vc in SL and SL
ARS vs CRY Dream11 Match Prediction, Preview, Fantasy Tips, Probable 11, Dream11 Captain/Vice- Captain for Arsenal vs Crystal Palace Match
In today’s ARS vs CRY Dream11 match, Arsenal will battle against Crystal Palace in Emirates Stadium on 2021-10-18 at 19:00:00.
We provide all you need to stand out compared to your competitors for your ARS vs CRY Dream11 fantasy football teams.
ARS VS CRY Dream11 Preview,Form,Results and Stats
Arsenal Preview(This Season)
- Arsenal played draw against Brighton & Hove Albion 0-0. Arsenal scored 0, whereas Brighton & Hove Albion scored 0 goals.
- Arsenal won against Tottenham Hotspur 3-1. Arsenal scored 3, whereas Tottenham Hotspur scored 1 goals. E Smith Rowe scored in 12 minute, with B. Saka providing assist for that goal. P Aubameyang scored in 27 minute, with E. Smith Rowe providing assist for that goal. B Saka scored in 34 minute, . Son Heung-Min scored in 79 minute, with S. Reguilon providing assist for that goal.
- Arsenal won against Burnley 0-1. Arsenal scored 1, whereas Burnley scored 0 goals. M Odegaard scored in 30 minute, .
- Position: 13
- Played: 7
- Won: 3
- Lost: 3
- Draw: 1
- Goal Scored: 5
- Goal Against: 10
- Goal Difference: -5
Arsenal Recent Form
Latest results of Arsenal
Brighton & Hove Albion 0-0 Arsenal
Arsenal 3-1 Tottenham Hotspur
Burnley 0-1 Arsenal
Arsenal 1-0 Norwich City
Manchester City 5-0 Arsenal
ARS Player stats(This Season)
|Emile Smith Rowe||1||1||6||89|
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Martin Ødegaard, Emile Smith Rowe, Bukayo Saka, Takehiro Tomiyasu, Aaron Ramsdale, Karl Jakob Hein, Ben White, Albert Sambi Lokonga, Nuno Tavares, Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Sead Kolašinac, Nicolas Pépé, Edward Nketiah, Martinelli, Alexandre Lacazette, Folarin Balogun, Granit Xhaka, Thomas Partey, Mohamed Elneny, Kieran Tierney, Pablo Marí, Rob Holding, Gabriel, Calum Chambers, Cédric Soares, Arthur Okonkwo, Bernd Leno,
Probable 11 Arsenal
Ramsdale; Tomiyasu, White, Gabriel, Tierney; Partey, Lokonga; Saka, Odegaard, Smith Rowe; Aubameyang
ARS VS CRY Dream11 Preview,Form,Results and Stats
Crystal Palace Preview(This Season)
- Crystal Palace played draw against Leicester City 2-2. Crystal Palace scored 2, whereas Leicester City scored 2 goals. K Iheanacho scored in 31 minute, J Vardy scored in 37 minute, with H. Barnes providing assist for that goal. M Olise scored in 61 minute, J Schlupp scored in 72 minute,
- Crystal Palace played draw against Brighton & Hove Albion 1-1. Crystal Palace scored 1, whereas Brighton & Hove Albion scored 1 goals. W Zaha scored in 45 minute, N Maupay scored in 90 minute, with J. Veltman providing assist for that goal.
- Crystal Palace lost against Liverpool 3-0. Crystal Palace scored 0, whereas Liverpool scored 3 goals. S Mane scored in 43 minute, M Salah scored in 78 minute, with V. van Dijk providing assist for that goal. N Keita scored in 89 minute,
- Position: 14
- Played: 7
- Won: 1
- Lost: 2
- Draw: 4
- Goal Scored: 8
- Goal Against: 11
- Goal Difference: -3
Crystal Palace Recent Form
Latest results of Crystal Palace
Crystal Palace 2-2 Leicester City
Crystal Palace 1-1 Brighton & Hove Albion
Liverpool 3-0 Crystal Palace
Crystal Palace 3-0 Tottenham Hotspur
West Ham United 2-2 Crystal Palace
CRY Player stats(This Season)
Odsonne Édouard, Conor Gallagher, Wilfried Zaha, Michael Olise, Jeffrey Schlupp, Will Hughes, Robert Street, Scott Banks, Joachim Andersen, Marc Guehi, Remi Matthews, Jesuran Rak-Sakyi, Jean-Philippe Mateta, Christian Benteke, Jordan Ayew, Jaïro Riedewald, Luka Milivojević, James McArthur, Cheikhou Kouyaté, Nathan Ferguson, Eberechi Eze, Joel Ward, James Tomkins, Tyrick Mitchell, Martin Kelly, Reece Hannam, Nathaniel Clyne, Guaita, Jack Butland,
Probable 11 Crystal Palace
Guaita; Ward, Andersen, Guehi, Mitchell; McArthur, Milivojevic, Gallagher; Ayew, Edouard, Zaha
Venue: Emirates Stadium
Date and Time: 2021-10-18 at 19:00:00
- Crystal Palace:14
ARS VS CRY H2H Records
Head to head (H2H) results are very useful as they give you a direct comparison between Arsenal and Crystal Palace.
Crystal Palace 1-3 Arsenal
Arsenal 0-0 Crystal Palace
Crystal Palace 1-1 Arsenal
Arsenal 2-2 Crystal Palace
Arsenal 2-3 Crystal Palace
Crystal Palace 2-2 Arsenal
In Form Players Arsenal and Crystal Palace (Last 10 Matches)
You can choose key players for your ARS VS CRY fantasy football team based on their stats in previous matches. This is more advisable than falling in love with rookies.
Note: New season has just started. Take a look at probable 11.
Goal Scorers for Arsenal (Last 10 Matches)
- N. Pepe-4
- E. Smith Rowe-2
- P. Aubameyang-2
- B. Saka-1
- M. Odegaard-1
Goal Scorers for Crystal Palace (Last 10 Matches)
- W. Zaha-3
- O. Edouard-2
- C. Gallagher-2
- C. Benteke-2
- M. Olise-1
- J. Schlupp-1
- T. Mitchell-1
ARS VS CRY Dream11 Match Prediction,Top picks, Fantasy tips,Cap and vc in SL and SL
Arsenal VS Crystal Palace Match Prediction
Arsenal VS Crystal Palace Dream11 prediction will give you a better understanding of what’s likely to be on the cards for these teams.
Match Winner: Arsenal
Over 2.5 Goals: NO
Both Team to Score: NO
ARS VS CRY Dream11 Top picks for cap and vc in SL
ARS VS CRY Dream11 Top picks for cap and vc in GL
Key points Arsenal VS Crystal Palace Fantasy Football Tips
Below we are listing key points which will be helpful in preparing your ARS VS CRY Dream11 Fantasy Football teams.
- Arsenal should win this match with or without a clean sheet.
- High chances of a Arsenal clean sheet.
- High chances of under 2.5 goals to be scored in the match.
Dream11 team for ARS VS CRY
Teams will be added here for selected matches post lineups are out.
All our picks are based on an in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats/teams as a reference for preparing your own teams.
Feature Image Credit: Twitter