BAR vs RM Dream11 Match Prediction, Preview, Fantasy Tips, Probable 11, Dream11 Captain/Vice- Captain for FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid Match
In today’s BAR vs RM Dream11 match, FC Barcelona will battle against Real Madrid in Camp Nou on 2021-10-24 at 14:15:00.
We provide all you need to stand out compared to your competitors for your BAR vs RM Dream11 fantasy football teams.
BAR VS RM Dream11 Preview
FC Barcelona Preview(This Season)
- FC Barcelona won against Dynamo Kyiv 1-0. FC Barcelona scored 1, whereas Dynamo Kyiv scored 0 goals. G Pique scored in 36 minute, with J. Alba providing assist for that goal.
- FC Barcelona won against Valencia 3-1. FC Barcelona scored 3, whereas Valencia scored 1 goals. J Gaya scored in 5 minute, . A Fati scored in 13 minute, with M. Depay providing assist for that goal. M Depay scored in 41 minute, . Coutinho scored in 85 minute, with S. Dest providing assist for that goal.
- FC Barcelona lost against Atlético Madrid 2-0. FC Barcelona scored 0, whereas Atlético Madrid scored 2 goals. T Lemar scored in 23 minute, with L. Suarez providing assist for that goal. L Suarez scored in 44 minute, with T. Lemar providing assist for that goal.
- Position: 8
- Played: 8
- Won: 4
- Lost: 1
- Draw: 3
- Goal Scored: 14
- Goal Against: 8
- Goal Difference: 6
FC Barcelona Recent Form
Latest results of FC Barcelona
FC Barcelona 1-0 Dynamo Kyiv
FC Barcelona 3-1 Valencia
Atlético Madrid 2-0 FC Barcelona
Benfica 3-0 FC Barcelona
FC Barcelona 3-0 Levante
BAR Player stats(This Season)
|Luuk de Jong||1||2||80|
Memphis Depay, Ansu Fati, Martin Braithwaite, Sergi Roberto, Luuk de Jong, Philippe Coutinho, Ronald Araujo, Gerard Piqué, P. Paez Gaviria, Arnau Tenas, Yusuf Demir, Nico González, Alejandro Balde Martínez, Iñaki Peña, Sergio Agüero, Eric García, Pedri, Ousmane Dembélé, Frenkie de Jong, Riqui Puig, Sergio Busquets, Óscar Mingueza, Samuel Umtiti, Jordi Alba, Clément Lenglet, Sergiño Dest, Neto, Marc-André ter Stegen,
Probable 11 FC Barcelona
Ter Stegen; Roberto, Pique, Garcia, Balde; Gavi, Busquets, De Jong; Dest, Depay, Fati
BAR VS RM Dream11 Preview
Real Madrid Preview(This Season)
- Real Madrid won against Shakhtar Donetsk 0-5. Real Madrid scored 5, whereas Shakhtar Donetsk scored 0 goals. S Kryvtsov scored in 37 minute, Vinicius Junior scored in 51 minute, with L. Modric providing assist for that goal. Vinicius Junior scored in 56 minute, with K. Benzema providing assist for that goal. Rodrygo scored in 65 minute, with Vinicius Junior providing assist for that goal. K Benzema scored in 90 minute, with M. Asensio providing assist for that goal.
- Real Madrid lost against Espanyol 2-1. Real Madrid scored 1, whereas Espanyol scored 2 goals. R de Tomas scored in 17 minute, with A. Embarba providing assist for that goal. A Vidal scored in 60 minute, with K. Bare providing assist for that goal. K Benzema scored in 71 minute, with L. Jovic providing assist for that goal.
- Real Madrid lost against Sheriff 1-2. Real Madrid scored 1, whereas Sheriff scored 2 goals. J Jakhshibaev scored in 25 minute, with Cristiano providing assist for that goal. K Benzema scored in 65 minute, S Thill scored in 90 minute, with A. Traore providing assist for that goal.
- Position: 3
- Played: 8
- Won: 5
- Lost: 1
- Draw: 2
- Goal Scored: 22
- Goal Against: 10
- Goal Difference: 12
Real Madrid Recent Form
Latest results of Real Madrid
Shakhtar Donetsk 0-5 Real Madrid
Espanyol 2-1 Real Madrid
Real Madrid 1-2 Sheriff
Real Madrid 0-0 Villarreal
Real Madrid 6-1 Mallorca
RM Player stats(This Season)
Karim Benzema, Vinícius Júnior, Asensio, Eduardo Camavinga, Gareth Bale, Isco, Nacho, Carvajal, Sergio Santos, Luis López, Toni Fuidias, Antonio Blanco, Miguel Gutiérrez, Luka Jović, Dani Ceballos, Jesús Vallejo, David Alaba, Rodrygo, Mariano Díaz, Lucas Vázquez, Federico Valverde, Casemiro, Luka Modrić, Toni Kroos, Eden Hazard, Ferland Mendy, Marcelo, Éder Militão, Andriy Lunin, Thibaut Courtois,
Probable 11 Real Madrid
Courtois; Nacho, Militao, Alaba, Mendy; Kroos, Casemiro, Modric; Rodrygo, Benzema, Vinicius Jr
Venue: Camp Nou
Date and Time: 2021-10-24 at 14:15:00
- FC Barcelona:8
- Real Madrid:3
BAR VS RM H2H Records
Head to head (H2H) results are very useful as they give you a direct comparison between FC Barcelona and Real Madrid.
Real Madrid 2-1 FC Barcelona
FC Barcelona 1-3 Real Madrid
Real Madrid 2-0 FC Barcelona
FC Barcelona 0-0 Real Madrid
Real Madrid 0-1 FC Barcelona
Real Madrid 0-3 FC Barcelona
In Form Players FC Barcelona and Real Madrid (Last 10 Matches)
You can choose key players for your BAR VS RM fantasy football team based on their stats in previous matches. This is more advisable than falling in love with rookies.
Note: New season has just started. Take a look at probable 11.
Goal Scorers for FC Barcelona (Last 10 Matches)
- M. Depay-4
- A. Fati-2
- G. Pique-1
- L. de Jong-1
- R. Araujo-1
- S. Roberto-1
Goal Scorers for Real Madrid (Last 10 Matches)
- K. Benzema-9
- Vinicius Junior-4
- M. Asensio-3
- Junior Vinicius-2
- S. Kryvtsov-1
- E. Camavinga-1
- D. Carvajal-1
- G. Bale-1
BAR VS RM Dream11 Match Prediction,Top picks, Fantasy tips,Cap and vc in SL and SL
FC Barcelona VS Real Madrid Match Prediction
FC Barcelona VS Real Madrid Dream11 prediction will give you a better understanding of what’s likely to be on the cards for these teams.
Match Winner: Double Chance (FC Barcelona or Draw)
Over 2.5 Goals: YES
Both Team to Score: YES
BAR VS RM Dream11 Top picks for cap and vc in SL
BAR VS RM Dream11 Top picks for cap and vc in GL
- Vinicius Jr
Key points FC Barcelona VS Real Madrid Fantasy Football Tips
Below we are listing key points which will be helpful in preparing your BAR VS RM Dream11 Fantasy Football teams.
- A win for Barcelona to draw is expected as the result of the match.
- High chances of over 2.5 goals to be scored in the match.
- High chances of both teams to score in the match.
Dream11 team for BAR VS RM
Teams will be added here for selected matches post lineups are out.
All our picks are based on an in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats/teams as a reference for preparing your own teams.
Feature Image Credit: Twitter