- 1 CHE vs BUR Dream11 Match Prediction, Preview, Fantasy Tips, Probable 11, Dream11 Captain/Vice- Captain for Chelsea vs Burnley Match
- 1.1 CHE VS BUR Dream11 Preview
- 1.2 CHE VS BUR Dream11 Preview
- 1.3 League Position
- 1.4 CHE VS BUR H2H Records
- 1.5 In Form Players Chelsea and Burnley (Last 10 Matches)
- 1.6 CHE VS BUR Dream11 Match Prediction,Top picks, Fantasy tips,Cap and vc in SL and SL
CHE vs BUR Dream11 Match Prediction, Preview, Fantasy Tips, Probable 11, Dream11 Captain/Vice- Captain for Chelsea vs Burnley Match
In today’s CHE vs BUR Dream11 match, Chelsea will battle against Burnley in Stamford Bridge on 2021-11-06 at 15:00:00.
We provide all you need to stand out compared to your competitors for your CHE vs BUR Dream11 fantasy football teams.
CHE VS BUR Dream11 Preview
Chelsea Preview(This Season)
- Chelsea won against Malmö FF 0-1. Chelsea scored 1, whereas Malmö FF scored 0 goals. H Ziyech scored in 56 minute, with C. Hudson-Odoi providing assist for that goal.
- Chelsea won against Newcastle United 0-3. Chelsea scored 3, whereas Newcastle United scored 0 goals. R James scored in 65 minute, . R James scored in 77 minute, . Jorginho scored in 81 minute.
- Chelsea won against Norwich City 7-0. Chelsea scored 7, whereas Norwich City scored 0 goals. M Mount scored in 8 minute, with Jorginho providing assist for that goal. C Hudson-Odoi scored in 18 minute, with M. Kovacic providing assist for that goal. R James scored in 42 minute, with M. Mount providing assist for that goal. B Chilwell scored in 57 minute, with M. Kovacic providing assist for that goal. M J Aarons scored in 62 minute, . M Mount scored in 85 minute, . M Mount scored in 90 minute, with R. Loftus-Cheek providing assist for that goal.
- Position: 1
- Played: 10
- Won: 8
- Lost: 1
- Draw: 1
- Goal Scored: 26
- Goal Against: 3
- Goal Difference: 23
Chelsea Recent Form
Latest results of Chelsea
Malmö FF 0-1 Chelsea
Newcastle United 0-3 Chelsea
Chelsea 7-0 Norwich City
Chelsea 4-0 Malmö FF
Brentford 0-1 Chelsea
CHE Player stats(This Season)
Reece James, Romelu Lukaku, Mason Mount, Ben Chilwell, Trevoh Chalobah, Timo Werner, Callum Hudson-Odoi, Christian Pulišić, Mateo Kovačić, N’Golo Kanté, Kai Havertz, Jorginho, Antonio Rüdiger, Thiago Silva, Marcos Alonso, Harvey Vale, Teddy Sharman-Lowe, Xavier Mbuyamba, Ross Barkley, Malang Sarr, Saúl, Marcus Bettinelli, Lucas Bergström, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Hakim Ziyech, Andreas Christensen, César Azpilicueta, Edouard Mendy, Kepa Arrizabalaga,
Probable 11 Chelsea
Mendy; Azpilicueta, Silva, Rudiger; James, Kante, Jorginho, Chilwell; Ziyech, Havertz, Hudson-Odoi
CHE VS BUR Dream11 Preview
Burnley Preview(This Season)
- Burnley won against Brentford 3-1. Burnley scored 3, whereas Brentford scored 1 goals. C Wood scored in 4 minute, M Lowton scored in 32 minute, with C. Taylor providing assist for that goal. M Cornet scored in 36 minute, with D. McNeil providing assist for that goal. S Ghoddos scored in 79 minute, with C. Norgaard providing assist for that goal.
- Burnley played draw against Southampton 2-2. Burnley scored 2, whereas Southampton scored 2 goals. M Cornet scored in 13 minute, with M. Lowton providing assist for that goal. V Livramento scored in 41 minute, with N. Redmond providing assist for that goal. A Broja scored in 50 minute, with I. Diallo providing assist for that goal. M Cornet scored in 57 minute, with A. Westwood providing assist for that goal.
- Burnley lost against Manchester City 2-0. Burnley scored 0, whereas Manchester City scored 2 goals. B Silva scored in 12 minute, K De Bruyne scored in 70 minute.
- Position: 18
- Played: 10
- Won: 1
- Lost: 5
- Draw: 4
- Goal Scored: 10
- Goal Against: 16
- Goal Difference: -6
Burnley Recent Form
Latest results of Burnley
Burnley 3-1 Brentford
Southampton 2-2 Burnley
Manchester City 2-0 Burnley
Burnley 0-0 Norwich City
Leicester City 2-2 Burnley
BUR Player stats(This Season)
Maxwel Cornet, Chris Wood, James Tarkowski, Ben Mee, Matthew Lowton, Connor Roberts, Aaron Lennon, Owen Dodgson, Lewis Richardson, B. Thomas, Wayne Hennessey, Nathan Collins, Matěj Vydra, Jay Rodriguez, Dwight McNeil, Ashley Barnes, Ashley Westwood, Dale Stephens, Jack Cork, Josh Brownhill, Jóhann Guðmundsson, Charlie Taylor, Erik Pieters, Kevin Long, Phil Bardsley, Nick Pope, Will Norris,
Probable 11 Burnley
Pope; Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Taylor; Gudmundsson, Brownhill, Westwood, McNeil; Wood, Cornet
Venue: Stamford Bridge
Date and Time: 2021-11-06 at 15:00:00
CHE VS BUR H2H Records
Head to head (H2H) results are very useful as they give you a direct comparison between Chelsea and Burnley.
Chelsea 2-0 Burnley
Burnley 0-3 Chelsea
Chelsea 3-0 Burnley
Burnley 2-4 Chelsea
Chelsea 2-2 Burnley
Burnley 0-4 Chelsea
In Form Players Chelsea and Burnley (Last 10 Matches)
You can choose key players for your CHE VS BUR fantasy football team based on their stats in previous matches. This is more advisable than falling in love with rookies.
Note: New season has just started. Take a look at probable 11.
Goal Scorers for Chelsea (Last 10 Matches)
- R. James-3
- M. Mount-3
- B. Chilwell-3
- H. Ziyech-1
- C. Hudson-Odoi-1
- M. J. Aarons-1
- A. Christensen-1
- K. Havertz-1
- T. Chalobah-1
- T. Werner-1
- T. Silva-1
- N. Kante-1
- A. Rudiger-1
- R. Lukaku-1
Goal Scorers for Burnley (Last 10 Matches)
- M. Cornet-4
- C. Wood-2
- M. Lowton-1
- J. Vardy-1
- B. Mee-1
- J. Tarkowski-1
CHE VS BUR Dream11 Match Prediction,Top picks, Fantasy tips,Cap and vc in SL and SL
Chelsea VS Burnley Match Prediction
Chelsea VS Burnley Dream11 prediction will give you a better understanding of what’s likely to be on the cards for these teams.
Match Winner: Chelsea
Over 2.5 Goals: YES
Both Team to Score: NO
CHE VS BUR Dream11 Top picks for cap and vc in SL
CHE VS BUR Dream11 Top picks for cap and vc in GL
Key points Chelsea VS Burnley Fantasy Football Tips
Below we are listing key points which will be helpful in preparing your CHE VS BUR Dream11 Fantasy Football teams.
- High chances of a Chelsea clean sheet.
- Less chances of over 2.5 goals to be scored in the match.
Dream11 team for CHE VS BUR
Teams will be added here for selected matches post lineups are out.
All our picks are based on an in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats/teams as a reference for preparing your own teams.
Feature Image Credit: Twitter