- 1 EVE vs TOT Dream11 Match Prediction, Preview, Fantasy Tips, Probable 11, Dream11 Captain/Vice- Captain for Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur Match
- 1.1 EVE VS TOT Dream11 Preview
- 1.2 EVE VS TOT Dream11 Preview
- 1.3 League Position
- 1.4 EVE VS TOT H2H Records
- 1.5 In Form Players Everton and Tottenham Hotspur (Last 10 Matches)
- 1.6 EVE VS TOT Dream11 Match Prediction,Top picks, Fantasy tips,Cap and vc in SL and SL
EVE vs TOT Dream11 Match Prediction, Preview, Fantasy Tips, Probable 11, Dream11 Captain/Vice- Captain for Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur Match
In today’s EVE vs TOT Dream11 match, Everton will battle against Tottenham Hotspur in Goodison Park on 2021-11-07 at 14:00:00.
Sunday’s Premier League Action Kicks off with Everton hosting Tottenham Hostpur, who are under the fresh management of Antonio Conte. The Italian will be looking to get a winning start at his new club which he took over from Nuno Espirito Santo. Everton will also be looking to end their 4-match winless run at home against an inconsistent Spurs side.
We provide all you need to stand out compared to your competitors for your EVE vs TOT Dream11 fantasy football teams.
EVE VS TOT Dream11 Preview
Everton Preview(This Season)
The Merseyside Blues have only taken 1 of the last 12 possible points and are struggling to maintain their good start to the season. They also have only 2 clean sheets so far this season. They may also be missing a chunk of players for this tie as Calvert-Lewin and Doucoure are out with Digne, Gomes, Holgate, Mina, and Keane major doubts. A loss could pile massive pressure on Rafael Benitez as it would mean 4 straight losses for the toffees.
- Everton lost against Wolverhampton Wanderers 2-1. Everton scored 1, whereas Wolverhampton Wanderers scored 2 goals. M Kilman scored in 28 minute, with R. Ait Nouri providing assist for that goal. R Jimenez scored in 32 minute, . A Iwobi scored in 66 minute, with M. Keane providing assist for that goal.
- Everton lost against Watford 2-5. Everton scored 2, whereas Watford scored 5 goals. T Davies scored in 3 minute, with D. Gray providing assist for that goal. J King scored in 13 minute, with C. Cathcart providing assist for that goal. Richarlison scored in 63 minute, with M. Keane providing assist for that goal. J Kucka scored in 78 minute, with Cucho providing assist for that goal. J King scored in 80 minute, with E. Dennis providing assist for that goal. J King scored in 86 minute, with E. Dennis providing assist for that goal. E Dennis scored in 90 minute, with J. Pedro providing assist for that goal.
- Everton lost against West Ham United 0-1. Everton scored 0, whereas West Ham United scored 1 goals. A Ogbonna scored in 74 minute, with J. Bowen providing assist for that goal.
- Position: 10
- Played: 10
- Won: 4
- Lost: 4
- Draw: 2
- Goal Scored: 16
- Goal Against: 16
- Goal Difference: 0
Everton Recent Form
Latest results of Everton
Wolverhampton Wanderers 2-1 Everton
Everton 2-5 Watford
Everton 0-1 West Ham United
Manchester United 1-1 Everton
Everton 2-0 Norwich City
EVE Player stats(This Season)
Demarai Gray, Andros Townsend, Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Richarlison, Abdoulaye Doucouré, Alex Iwobi, Tom Davies, Michael Keane, Reece Welch, Harry Tyrer, Charlie Whitaker, Anthony Gordon, Lewis Dobbin, Ellis Simms, Salomón Rondón, Andy Lonergan, André Gomes, Asmir Begović, Cenk Tosun, Jonjoe Kenny, Jarrad Branthwaite, Gylfi Sigurðsson, Allan, Jean-Philippe Gbamin, Fabian Delph, Yerry Mina, Mason Holgate, Ben Godfrey, Lucas Digne, Séamus Coleman, Jordan Pickford,
Probable 11 Everton
Pickford; Coleman, Holgate, Keane, Godfrey; Townsend, Allan, Delph, Iwobi; Gray, Richarlison
EVE VS TOT Dream11 Preview
Tottenham Hotspur Preview(This Season)
Spurs will be looking to bounce back from a bad defeat at home to Manchester United, with 3 points at Goodison Park. They have no players injured or suspended for the game. They will also be looking to improve their attacking record, as they have failed to score in their last 2 games. Antonio Conte will be aiming to reignite Spurs season, starting with 3 points on Sunday.
- Tottenham Hotspur lost against Manchester United 0-3. Tottenham Hotspur scored 0, whereas Manchester United scored 3 goals. C Ronaldo scored in 39 minute, with B. Fernandes providing assist for that goal. E Cavani scored in 64 minute, with C. Ronaldo providing assist for that goal. M Rashford scored in 86 minute, with N. Matic providing assist for that goal.
- Tottenham Hotspur lost against West Ham United 1-0. Tottenham Hotspur scored 0, whereas West Ham United scored 1 goals. M Antonio scored in 72 minute, with A. Cresswell providing assist for that goal.
- Tottenham Hotspur won against Newcastle United 2-3. Tottenham Hotspur scored 3, whereas Newcastle United scored 2 goals. C Wilson scored in 2 minute, with J. Manquillo providing assist for that goal. T Ndombele scored in 17 minute, with S. Reguilon providing assist for that goal. H Kane scored in 22 minute, with P. Hojbjerg providing assist for that goal. Son Heung-Min scored in 45 minute, with H. Kane providing assist for that goal. E Dier scored in 89 minute,
- Position: 9
- Played: 10
- Won: 5
- Lost: 5
- Draw: 0
- Goal Scored: 9
- Goal Against: 16
- Goal Difference: -7
Tottenham Hotspur Recent Form
Latest results of Tottenham Hotspur
Tottenham Hotspur 0-3 Manchester United
West Ham United 1-0 Tottenham Hotspur
Newcastle United 2-3 Tottenham Hotspur
Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 Aston Villa
Arsenal 3-1 Tottenham Hotspur
TOT Player stats(This Season)
Heung-Min Son, Harry Kane, Tanguy Ndombélé, Pierre-Emile Højbjerg, Dele Alli, Malachi Fagan-Walcott, Tobi Omole, Emerson, Dilan Markanday, Michael Craig, Matthew Craig, Brandon Austin, Cristian Romero, Bryan Gil, Pierluigi Gollini, Dane Scarlett, Harvey White, Romaine Mundle, Nile John, Kallum Cesay, Maksim Paskotši, Brooklyn Lyons-Foster, Jack Clarke, Oliver Skipp, Ryan Sessegnon, Steven Bergwijn, Harry Winks, Lucas Moura, Giovani Lo Celso, Eric Dier, Japhet Tanganga, Davinson Sánchez, Joe Rodon, Reguilón, Matt Doherty, Ben Davies, Hugo Lloris,
Probable 11 Tottenham Hotspur
Lloris; Dier, Romero, Sanchez; Emerson, Hojbjerg, Skipp, Reguilon; Lucas, Kane, Son
Venue: Goodison Park
Date and Time: 2021-11-07 at 14:00:00
- Tottenham Hotspur:9
EVE VS TOT H2H Records
Head to head (H2H) results are very useful as they give you a direct comparison between Everton and Tottenham Hotspur.
Everton 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur
Tottenham Hotspur 0-1 Everton
Tottenham Hotspur 1-0 Everton
Everton 1-1 Tottenham Hotspur
Tottenham Hotspur 2-2 Everton
Everton 2-6 Tottenham Hotspur
In Form Players Everton and Tottenham Hotspur (Last 10 Matches)
You can choose key players for your EVE VS TOT fantasy football team based on their stats in previous matches. This is more advisable than falling in love with rookies.
Note: New season has just started. Take a look at probable 11.
Goal Scorers for Everton (Last 10 Matches)
- A. Townsend-3
- D. Gray-3
- D. Calvert-Lewin-3
- A. Doucoure-2
- A. Iwobi-1
- T. Davies-1
- M. Keane-1
Goal Scorers for Tottenham Hotspur (Last 10 Matches)
- Son Heung-Min-4
- T. Ndombele-1
- H. Kane-1
- P. Hojbjerg-1
- M. Targett-1
- D. Alli-1
EVE VS TOT Dream11 Match Prediction,Top picks, Fantasy tips,Cap and vc in SL and SL
Everton VS Tottenham Hotspur Match Prediction
Everton VS Tottenham Hotspur Dream11 prediction will give you a better understanding of what’s likely to be on the cards for these teams.
Match Winner: Double Chance (Tottenham Hotspur or Draw)
Over 2.5 Goals: YES
Both Team to Score: YES
EVE VS TOT Dream11 Top picks for cap and vc in SL
EVE VS TOT Dream11 Top picks for cap and vc in GL
Key points Everton VS Tottenham Hotspur Fantasy Football Tips
Below we are listing key points which will be helpful in preparing your EVE VS TOT Dream11 Fantasy Football teams.
- High chances of over 2.5 goals to be scored in the match.
- High chance of both teams to score in the match.
Dream11 team for EVE VS TOT
Teams will be added here for selected matches post lineups are out.
All our picks are based on an in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats/teams as a reference for preparing your own teams.
Feature Image Credit: Twitter