LOK vs SO Dream11 Match Prediction, Preview, Fantasy Tips, Probable 11, Dream11 Captain/Vice- Captain for Lokomotiv Moskva vs Sochi Match
In today’s LOK vs SO Dream11 match, Lokomotiv Moskva will battle against Sochi in RZD Arena on 2021-10-25 at 16:00:00.
We provide all you need to stand out compared to your competitors for your LOK vs SO Dream11 fantasy football teams.
LOK VS SO Dream11 Preview
Lokomotiv Moskva Preview(This Season)
- Lokomotiv Moskva lost against Galatasaray 0-1. Lokomotiv Moskva scored 0, whereas Galatasaray scored 1 goals. K Akturkoglu scored in 82 minute, with O. Morutan providing assist for that goal.
- Lokomotiv Moskva played draw against Rubin Kazan’ 2-2. Lokomotiv Moskva scored 2, whereas Rubin Kazan’ scored 2 goals. A Dreyer scored in 36 minute, with Hwang In-Beom providing assist for that goal. G Onugkha scored in 66 minute, . F Smolov scored in 68 minute, with G. Kerk providing assist for that goal. R Zhemaletdinov scored in 90 minute, with A. Beka Beka providing assist for that goal.
- Lokomotiv Moskva lost against Rostov 1-2. Lokomotiv Moskva scored 1, whereas Rostov scored 2 goals. K Maradishvili scored in 9 minute, with G. Kerk providing assist for that goal. G Kerk scored in 31 minute, . D Poloz scored in 88 minute, with A. Gigovic providing assist for that goal.
- Position: 6
- Played: 11
- Won: 4
- Lost: 1
- Draw: 6
- Goal Scored: 15
- Goal Against: 10
- Goal Difference: 5
Lokomotiv Moskva Recent Form
Latest results of Lokomotiv Moskva
Lokomotiv Moskva 0-1 Galatasaray
Rubin Kazan’ 2-2 Lokomotiv Moskva
Lokomotiv Moskva 1-2 Rostov
Lazio 2-0 Lokomotiv Moskva
Khimki 0-0 Lokomotiv Moskva
LOK Player stats(This Season)
Fedor Smolov, Rifat Zhemaletdinov, François Kamano, Konstantin Maradishvili, Vitali Lisakovich, Ilya Petukhov, Nikita Matyunin, Faustino Anjorin, Gyrano Kerk, Alexis Beka Beka, Mikhail Ivankov, Nayair Tiknizyan, Kirill Zinovich, Tin Jedvaj, Maksim Petrov, Timur Kasimov, Maksim Nenakhov, Sergey Babkin, Dmitry Rybchinskiy, Daniil Kulikov, Anton Miranchuk, Dmitriy Barinov, Artur Chyorny, Aleksandr Silyanov, Stanislav Magkeev, Maciej Rybus, Boris Rotenberg, Murilo Cerqueira, Pablo, Dmitri Zhivoglyadov, Andrey Savin, Daniil Khudyakov, Guilherme Marinato,
Probable 11 Lokomotiv Moskva
Guiherme(GK), Tiknizyan, Pablo, Jedvaj, Rybus, Maradishvili, Barinov, Beka, Kerk, Smolov, Zhemaletdinov
LOK VS SO Dream11 Preview
Sochi Preview(This Season)
- Sochi won against Rostov 3-2. Sochi scored 3, whereas Rostov scored 2 goals. A Yusupov scored in 10 minute, with M. Cassierra providing assist for that goal. C Noboa scored in 28 minute, M Cassierra scored in 33 minute, with N. Burmistrov providing assist for that goal. Bastos scored in 53 minute, A Sowe scored in 90 minute,
- Sochi won against Zenit 1-2. Sochi scored 2, whereas Zenit scored 1 goals. A Dzyuba scored in 45 minute, with Malcom providing assist for that goal. M Cassierra scored in 67 minute, S Terekhov scored in 71 minute, with A. Yusupov providing assist for that goal.
- Sochi lost against Krasnodar 3-0. Sochi scored 0, whereas Krasnodar scored 3 goals. E Spertsyan scored in 3 minute, with J. Cordoba providing assist for that goal. R Cabella scored in 21 minute, G Krychowiak scored in 64 minute,
- Position: 5
- Played: 11
- Won: 7
- Lost: 4
- Draw: 0
- Goal Scored: 17
- Goal Against: 12
- Goal Difference: 5
Sochi Recent Form
Latest results of Sochi
Sochi 3-2 Rostov
Zenit 1-2 Sochi
Krasnodar 3-0 Sochi
Sochi 0-1 Dinamo Moskva
Sochi 3-1 Ufa
SO Player stats(This Season)
Mateo Cassierra, Ivelin Popov, Christian Noboa, Maksim Barsov, Artur Yusupov, Marko Dugandžić, Joãozinho, Sergey Terekhov, Pavel Shakuro, Victorien Angban, Igor Yurganov, D. Pavlov, Dmitry Vorobyev, Mateo Barać, Rodrigão Prado, Maksim Kolmakov, Nikita Burmistrov, Ibragim Tsallagov, Danila Prokhin, Timofey Margasov, Kirill Zaika, Emanuel Mammana, Soslan Dzhanaev, Nikolay Zabolotnyi, Denis Adamov,
Probable 11 Sochi
Dzhanaev(GK), Prokhin, Rodrigao, Yurganov, Zaika, Tsallagov, Noboa, Terekhov, Burmistrov, Yusupov, Cassierra
Venue: RZD Arena
Date and Time: 2021-10-25 at 16:00:00
- Lokomotiv Moskva:6
LOK VS SO H2H Records
Head to head (H2H) results are very useful as they give you a direct comparison between Lokomotiv Moskva and Sochi.
Lokomotiv Moskva 3-1 Sochi
Sochi 2-1 Lokomotiv Moskva
Lokomotiv Moskva 0-0 Sochi
Sochi 0-1 Lokomotiv Moskva
In Form Players Lokomotiv Moskva and Sochi (Last 10 Matches)
You can choose key players for your LOK VS SO fantasy football team based on their stats in previous matches. This is more advisable than falling in love with rookies.
Note: New season has just started. Take a look at probable 11.
Goal Scorers for Lokomotiv Moskva (Last 10 Matches)
- F. Smolov-4
- F. Kamano-2
- R. Zhemaletdinov-1
- K. Maradishvili-1
- F. Anjorin-1
Goal Scorers for Sochi (Last 10 Matches)
- C. Noboa-3
- M. Cassierra-3
- I. Popov-3
- A. Yusupov-2
- M. Barsov-2
- S. Terekhov-1
- D. Utkin-1
- M. Dugandzic-1
LOK VS SO Dream11 Match Prediction,Top picks, Fantasy tips,Cap and vc in SL and SL
Lokomotiv Moskva VS Sochi Match Prediction
Lokomotiv Moskva VS Sochi Dream11 prediction will give you a better understanding of what’s likely to be on the cards for these teams.
Match Winner: Double Chance (Lokomotiv Moskva or Draw)
Over 2.5 Goals: NO
Both Team to Score: NO
LOK VS SO Dream11 Top picks for cap and vc in SL
- Popov(If Starts)
LOK VS SO Dream11 Top picks for cap and vc in GL
Key points Lokomotiv Moskva VS Sochi Fantasy Football Tips
Below we are listing key points which will be helpful in preparing your LOK VS SO Dream11 Fantasy Football teams.
- A win for Lokomotiv or draw is epxected as the result of the match.
- High chances of under 2.5 goals to be scored in the match.
- Less chances of both teams to score in the match.
Dream11 team for LOK VS SO
Teams will be added here for selected matches post lineups are out.
All our picks are based on an in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats/teams as a reference for preparing your own teams.
Feature Image Credit: Twitter