MCI VS SHF Dream11 prediction
Manchester City plays Sheffield United in the matchday 21 of Premier League 2020/2021 Regular Season on 2021-01-30 at 15:00:00 local time in the Etihad Stadium.
In the last 10 matches played by Manchester City, Manchester City managed to win 8 matches. They played 2 draws and ended up losing undefined of them. Manchester City is placed at 1th position in Premier League 2020/2021 Regular Season.
In the last 10 matches played by Sheffield United, Sheffield United managed to win 2 matches. They played 1 draw and ended up losing 7 of them. Sheffield United is placed at 20th position in Premier League 2020/2021 Regular Season.
Both Manchester City and Sheffield United won their last match and would like to continue their winning streak. This should be an exciting contest between host Manchester City and Sheffield United who is playing away from home.
Date: 2021-01-30 15:00:00
Stadium: Etihad Stadium, grass,55097
Positions in League
Manchester City: 1
Sheffield United: 20
Injury updates for MCI
Sergio Agüero: Virus
Kevin De Bruyne: Hamstring
Scott Carson: Virus
Nathan Aké: Knock
Injury updates for SHF
Jack O’Connell: Knee Injury
Jack Robinson: Knock
Ben Osborn: Knock
Sander Berge: Thigh Muscle Strain
Oliver McBurnie: Knock
Manchester City: W W W W W W W D D W
Sheffield United: W L W L L L D L L L
H2H for MCI VS SHF
2020-10-31 Sheffield United 0 – 1 Manchester City
2020-01-21: Sheffield United 0 – 1 Manchester City
2019-12-29: Manchester City 2 – 0 Sheffield United
2006-12-26: Sheffield United 0 – 1 Manchester City
2006-10-14: Manchester City 0 – 0 Sheffield United
Our prediction algorithm looking at old stats predicts Manchester City is having 84.644 % chances to win this match. Whereas Sheffield United is having 4.74 % chances to win this match. There are 10.616 % chances for this match to be a draw.
Our Manchester City VS Sheffield United prediction consists of match-winner prediction, over and under goals prediction and both teams to score prediction.
MCI: 84.644 (%)
SHF: 4.74 (%)
Draw: 10.616 (%)
Match Goals prediction for MCI VS SHF
Looking at the latest matches we predict how many goals will be scored in this match.
Over 2.5 goals: 68.646 %
Over 3.5 goals: 47.18 %
Under 2.5 goals: 31.354 %
Under 3.5 goals: 52.82 %
MCI VS SHF Key Facts
- MCI in their last 10 match(s) has won 8 match(s).
- MCI in their last 6 home match(s) has won 5 match(s).
- MCI in their last 10 match(s) has scored 2 or more than 2 goals in 6 match(s).
- MCI in their last 6 home match(s) has scored 2 or more than 2 goals in 4 match(s).
- SHF in their last 10 match(s) has won 2 match(s).
- SHF in their last 5 away match(s) has won 1 match(s).
- SHF in their last 10 match(s) has scored 2 or more than 2 goals in 2 match(s).
- SHF in their last 5 away match(s) has scored 2 or more than 2 goals in 1 match(s).
Below we will provide key players from both the teams, key strikers from MCI VS SHF,
key midfielders from MCI VS SHF and key defenders from MCI VS SHF
MCI VS SHF dream11 | Key Strikers/Forwards
- Raheem Sterling from Manchester City with 6 goal(s) and 4 assist(s)
- David McGoldrick from Sheffield United with 5 goal(s) and 1 assist(s)
- Gabriel Jesus from Manchester City with 2 goal(s) and 1 assist(s)
- Billy Sharp from Sheffield United with 2 goal(s) and no assists
- Oliver McBurnie from Sheffield United with 1 goal(s) and no assists
MCI VS SHF dream11 | Key Midfielders
- Kevin De Bruyne from Manchester City with 3 goal(s) and 10 assist(s)
- Riyad Mahrez from Manchester City with 5 goal(s) and 2 assist(s)
- İlkay Gündoğan from Manchester City with 7 goal(s) and no assists
- Phil Foden from Manchester City with 4 goal(s) and 2 assist(s)
- Ferrán Torres from Manchester City with 2 goal(s) and 1 assist(s)
- John Lundstram from Sheffield United with no goal(s) and 2 assist(s)
MCI VS SHF dream11 | Key defenders
- João Cancelo from Manchester City with 1 goal(s) and 2 assist(s)
- John Stones from Manchester City with 2 goal(s) and no assists
- George Baldock from Sheffield United with no goal(s) and 1 assist(s)
- Jayden Bogle from Sheffield United with 1 goal(s) and no assists
- Kyle Walker from Manchester City with no goal(s) and 1 assist(s)
- Benjamin Mendy from Manchester City with 1 goal(s) and no assists
Latest results for MCI
2021-01-26: West Bromwich Albion 0 – 5 Manchester City
2021-01-20: Manchester City 2 – 0 Aston Villa
2021-01-17: Manchester City 4 – 0 Crystal Palace
2021-01-13: Manchester City 1 – 0 Brighton & Hove Albion
2021-01-03: Chelsea 1 – 3 Manchester City
2020-12-26: Manchester City 2 – 0 Newcastle United
2020-12-19: Southampton 0 – 1 Manchester City
2020-12-15: Manchester City 1 – 1 West Bromwich Albion
2020-12-12: Manchester United 0 – 0 Manchester City
2020-12-09: Manchester City 3 – 0 Olympique Marseille
Latest results for SHF
2021-01-27: Manchester United 1 – 2 Sheffield United
2021-01-17: Sheffield United 1 – 3 Tottenham Hotspur
2021-01-12: Sheffield United 1 – 0 Newcastle United
2021-01-02: Crystal Palace 2 – 0 Sheffield United
2020-12-29: Burnley 1 – 0 Sheffield United
2020-12-26: Sheffield United 0 – 1 Everton
2020-12-20: Brighton & Hove Albion 1 – 1 Sheffield United
2020-12-17: Sheffield United 2 – 3 Manchester United
2020-12-13: Southampton 3 – 0 Sheffield United
2020-12-06: Sheffield United 1 – 2 Leicester City
If you are interested in checking the last 10 matches goal scorers for MCI and SHF you can visit Match Prediction Today section of our website.
Squads for MCI
E. Santana de Moraes(G), K. Walker(D), J. Stones(D), O. Zinchenko(M), A. Laporte(D), B. Mendy(D), J. Cavaco Cancelo(D), E. García Martret(D), İ. Gündoğan(M), R. Hernández Cascante(M), K. De Bruyne(M), B. Mota Veiga de Carvalho e Silva(M), F. Rosa(M), P. Foden(M), F. Torres García(M), R. Sterling(A), G. de Jesus(A), S. Agüero del Castillo(A), R. Mahrez(M), S. Carson(G), N. Aké(D), Z. Steffen(G), A. Bernabe Garcia(M), T. Doyle(M), L. Delap(M), T. Harwood-Bellis(D), F. Nmecha(M), C. Palmer(D), R. Santos Gato Alves Dias(D), J. Trafford(G), L. Mbete-Tatu(D),
Squads for SHF
M. Verrips(G), S. Moore(G), W. Foderingham(G), A. Ramsdale(G), G. Baldock(D), E. Stevens(D), J. O’Connell(D), C. Basham(D), J. Egan(D), J. Robinson(D), K. Bryan(M), J. Fleck(M), J. Lundstram(M), O. Norwood(M), B. Osborn(M), S. Berge(M), O. McBurnie(A), B. Sharp(A), D. McGoldrick(A), L. Mousset(A), P. Jagielka(D), J. Rodwell(M), M. Lowe(D), E. Ampadu(D), O. Burke(M), J. Bogle(D), Z. Brunt(M), R. Brewster(A), J. Eastwood(G), A. Hackford(A), K. Gordon(D), I. Ndiaye(M),
Tips for Dream11 teams for MCI VS SHF
Let’s start preparing teams?
First question while building our team, we should answer to ourself, Who is going to win?
We expect Manchester City to win this game, so our team will have all possible maximum selection from this team.
Next up only applicable to football, Should we be having a clean sheet???
We think that this game should have a clean sheet, so we will be stacking our team with 4 defenders, and make sure defenders are either cap or VC in our teams for grand leagues
Our prediction for match scenario for MCI VS SHF fantasy football teams
- Manchester City to win by 1-2 goals
- Manchester City to win by 3-4 goals
Who will be our Cap and VC??? | MCI VS SHF
Top cap and VC picks MCI VS SHF
Like our predictions??? Motivate!!
Our teams and predictions are free and will always remain free, but you can motivate us in keep doing the great work.
Please visit our Motivate US page for more details
Best dream11 teams for MCI VS SHF
Small league and mini GL team | MCI VS SHF
Note: This team is for reference and the final team will be posted on our telegram channel once the lineup is out.
The formation will remain the same, we will just remove the non-playing players.
Our Telegram Channel : T4FS(Dream11 tips and Prediction)
Cap and Vc that you choose will be the luck part. All the stats and analysis needed we have added here. Good Luck.
All our picks are based on in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams.
Please use these stats/team as reference for preparing your teams for fantasy sports platforms.