- 1 NAN vs CMF Dream11 Match Prediction, Preview, Fantasy Tips, Probable 11, Dream11 Captain/Vice- Captain for Nantes vs Clermont Match
- 1.1 NAN VS CMF Dream11 Preview,Form,Results and Stats
- 1.2 NAN VS CMF Dream11 Preview,Form,Results and Stats
- 1.3 League Position
- 1.4 NAN VS CMF H2H Records
- 1.5 In Form Players Nantes and Clermont (Last 10 Matches)
- 1.6 NAN VS CMF Dream11 Match Prediction,Top picks, Fantasy tips,Cap and vc in SL and SL
NAN vs CMF Dream11 Match Prediction, Preview, Fantasy Tips, Probable 11, Dream11 Captain/Vice- Captain for Nantes vs Clermont Match
In today’s NAN vs CMF Dream11 match, Nantes will battle against Clermont in Stade de la Beaujoire – Louis Fonteneau on 2021-10-23 at 15:00:00.
We provide all you need to stand out compared to your competitors for your NAN vs CMF Dream11 fantasy football teams.
NAN VS CMF Dream11 Preview,Form,Results and Stats
Nantes Preview(This Season)
- Nantes played draw against Bordeaux 1-1. Nantes scored 1, whereas Bordeaux scored 1 goals. Hwang Ui-Jo scored in 62 minute, with J. Dilrosun providing assist for that goal. P Chirivella scored in 75 minute, with S. Corchia providing assist for that goal.
- Nantes won against Troyes 2-0. Nantes scored 2, whereas Troyes scored 0 goals. A Girotto scored in 58 minute, with W. Cyprien providing assist for that goal. L Blas scored in 69 minute, .
- Nantes lost against Reims 3-1. Nantes scored 1, whereas Reims scored 3 goals. T Foket scored in 51 minute, with A. Flips providing assist for that goal. M Simon scored in 62 minute, with P. Chirivella providing assist for that goal. H Ekitike scored in 72 minute, with A. Flips providing assist for that goal. H Ekitike scored in 78 minute, with I. Kebbal providing assist for that goal.
- Position: 9
- Played: 10
- Won: 4
- Lost: 4
- Draw: 2
- Goal Scored: 14
- Goal Against: 11
- Goal Difference: 3
Nantes Recent Form
Latest results of Nantes
Bordeaux 1-1 Nantes
Nantes 2-0 Troyes
Reims 3-1 Nantes
Nantes 3-1 Brest
Angers SCO 1-4 Nantes
NAN Player stats(This Season)
|Randal Kolo Muani||2||1||4||62|
Ludovic Blas, Randal Kolo Muani, Chirivella, Andrei Girotto, Moses Simon, Jean-Charles Castelletto, Willem Geubbels, Osman Bukari, Y. M’Bemba, Abdoulaye Sylla, Gor Manvelyan, Samuel Moutoussamy, Wylan Cyprien, Molla Wagué, Rémy Descamps, Quentin Merlin, Renaud Emond, Jean-Kévin Augustin, Marcus Coco, Kalifa Coulibaly, Anthony Limbombe, Roli Pereira De Sa, Sébastien Corchia, Charles Traoré, Dennis Appiah, Nicolas Pallois, Fábio, Denis Petrić, Alban Lafont,
Probable 11 Nantes
Lafont; Appiah, Girotto, Pallois, Fabio; Chirivella, Cyprien; Bukari, Blas, Simon; Kolo Muani
NAN VS CMF Dream11 Preview,Form,Results and Stats
Clermont Preview(This Season)
- Clermont won against Lille 1-0. Clermont scored 1, whereas Lille scored 0 goals. V N’Simba scored in 32 minute,
- Clermont played draw against Lorient 1-1. Clermont scored 1, whereas Lorient scored 1 goals. M Bayo scored in 15 minute, with V. N’Simba providing assist for that goal. J Laporte scored in 54 minute, with T. Monconduit providing assist for that goal.
- Clermont lost against Monaco 1-3. Clermont scored 1, whereas Monaco scored 3 goals. M Bayo scored in 7 minute, with V. N’Simba providing assist for that goal. W Ben Yedder scored in 26 minute, with C. Henrique providing assist for that goal. K Volland scored in 48 minute, with C. Henrique providing assist for that goal. S Diop scored in 90 minute, with M. Boadu providing assist for that goal.
- Position: 14
- Played: 10
- Won: 3
- Lost: 3
- Draw: 4
- Goal Scored: 13
- Goal Against: 20
- Goal Difference: -7
Clermont Recent Form
Latest results of Clermont
Clermont 1-0 Lille
Lorient 1-1 Clermont
Clermont 1-3 Monaco
Rennes 6-0 Clermont
Clermont 1-1 Brest
CMF Player stats(This Season)
Mohamed Bayo, Elbasan Rashani, Jodel Dossou, Vital N’Simba, Karim Mohamed, Aïman Maurer, Pierre-Yves Hamel, Saîf-Eddine Khaoui, Oriol Busquets, Jean Claude Billong, Nael Jaby, Arial Mendy, Julien Boyer, Jim Allevinah, Jordan Tell, Johan Gastien, Salis Abdul Samed, Jonathan Iglesias, Yohann Magnin, Jason Berthomier, Fred Gnalega, A. Seidu, Jerome Phojo, Florent Ogier, Akim Zedadka, Josue Albert, Cedric Hountondji, Ouparine Djoco, Lucas Margueron, Arthur Desmas,
Probable 11 Clermont
Desmas; Zedadka, Hountondji, Ogier, N’Simba, Samed, Gastien; Dossou, Berthomier, Rashani; Bayo
Venue: Stade de la Beaujoire – Louis Fonteneau
Date and Time: 2021-10-23 at 15:00:00
NAN VS CMF H2H Records
Head to head (H2H) results are very useful as they give you a direct comparison between Nantes and Clermont.
In Form Players Nantes and Clermont (Last 10 Matches)
You can choose key players for your NAN VS CMF fantasy football team based on their stats in previous matches. This is more advisable than falling in love with rookies.
Note: New season has just started. Take a look at probable 11.
Goal Scorers for Nantes (Last 10 Matches)
- L. Blas-5
- P. Chirivella-2
- A. Girotto-2
- R. Kolo Muani-2
- M. Simon-1
- L. Brassier-1
- J. Castelletto-1
Goal Scorers for Clermont (Last 10 Matches)
- M. Bayo-5
- E. Rashani-4
- V. N’Simba-1
- S. Niakate-1
- S. Diomande-1
- J. Dossou-1
NAN VS CMF Dream11 Match Prediction,Top picks, Fantasy tips,Cap and vc in SL and SL
Nantes VS Clermont Match Prediction
Nantes VS Clermont Dream11 prediction will give you a better understanding of what’s likely to be on the cards for these teams.
Match Winner: Double Chance (Nantes or Draw)
Over 2.5 Goals: NO
Both Team to Score: NO
NAN VS CMF Dream11 Top picks for cap and vc in SL
NAN VS CMF Dream11 Top picks for cap and vc in GL
Key points Nantes VS Clermont Fantasy Football Tips
Below we are listing key points which will be helpful in preparing your NAN VS CMF Dream11 Fantasy Football teams.
- A win for Nantes or draw is expected as the result of the match.
- High chances of under 2.5 goals to be scored in the match.
- High chances of both teams to score in the match.
Dream11 team for NAN VS CMF
Teams will be added here for selected matches post lineups are out.
All our picks are based on an in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats/teams as a reference for preparing your own teams.
Feature Image Credit: Twitter