- 1 NAP vs BOG Dream11 Match Prediction, Preview, Fantasy Tips, Probable 11, Dream11 Captain/Vice- Captain for Napoli vs Bologna Match
- 1.1 NAP VS BOG Dream11 Preview
- 1.2 NAP VS BOG Dream11 Preview
- 1.3 League Position
- 1.4 NAP VS BOG H2H Records
- 1.5 In Form Players Napoli and Bologna (Last 10 Matches)
- 1.6 NAP VS BOG Dream11 Match Prediction,Top picks, Fantasy tips,Cap and vc in SL and SL
NAP vs BOG Dream11 Match Prediction, Preview, Fantasy Tips, Probable 11, Dream11 Captain/Vice- Captain for Napoli vs Bologna Match
In today’s NAP vs BOG Dream11 match, Napoli will battle against Bologna in Stadio Diego Armando Maradona (Napoli) on 2021-10-28 at 18:45:00.
We provide all you need to stand out compared to your competitors for your NAP vs BOG Dream11 fantasy football teams.
NAP VS BOG Dream11 Preview
Napoli Preview(This Season)
- Napoli played draw against Roma 0-0. Napoli scored 0, whereas Roma scored 0 goals.
- Napoli won against Legia Warszawa 3-0. Napoli scored 3, whereas Legia Warszawa scored 0 goals. L Insigne scored in 76 minute, with M. Politano providing assist for that goal. V Osimhen scored in 80 minute, with L. Insigne providing assist for that goal. M Politano scored in 90 minute, with E. Elmas providing assist for that goal.
- Napoli won against Torino 1-0. Napoli scored 1, whereas Torino scored 0 goals. V Osimhen scored in 81 minute, with E. Elmas providing assist for that goal.
- Position: 2
- Played: 9
- Won: 8
- Lost: 0
- Draw: 1
- Goal Scored: 19
- Goal Against: 3
- Goal Difference: 16
Napoli Recent Form
Latest results of Napoli
Roma 0-0 Napoli
Napoli 3-0 Legia Warszawa
Napoli 1-0 Torino
Fiorentina 1-2 Napoli
Napoli 2-3 Spartak Moskva
NAP Player stats(This Season)
Victor Osimhen, Lorenzo Insigne, Hirving Lozano, Fabián Ruiz, Amir Rrahmani, Kalidou Koulibaly, Matteo Politano, Andrea Petagna, Piotr Zieliński, Eljif Elmas, Valerio Boffelli, André Zambo Anguissa, Juan Jesus, Davide Marfella, Alessandro Zanoli, Adam Ounas, Stanislav Lobotka, Dries Mertens, Diego Demme, Kévin Malcuit, Filippo Costa, Konstantinos Manolas, Faouzi Ghoulam, Giovanni Di Lorenzo, Mário Rui, Hubert Idasiak, David Ospina, Alex Meret,
Probable 11 Napoli
Ospina; Di Lorenzo, Rrahmani, Koulibaly, Rui; Demme, Ruiz, Elmas; Lozano, Osimhen, Insigne
NAP VS BOG Dream11 Preview
Bologna Preview(This Season)
- Bologna lost against Milan 2-4. Bologna scored 2, whereas Milan scored 4 goals. R Leao scored in 16 minute, with Z. Ibrahimovic providing assist for that goal. D Calabria scored in 35 minute, Z Ibrahimovic scored in 49 minute, M Barrow scored in 52 minute, with R. Soriano providing assist for that goal. I Bennacer scored in 84 minute, Z Ibrahimovic scored in 90 minute, with I. Bennacer providing assist for that goal.
- Bologna played draw against Udinese 1-1. Bologna scored 1, whereas Udinese scored 1 goals. M Barrow scored in 67 minute, with N. Dominguez providing assist for that goal. Beto scored in 83 minute, with I. Pussetto providing assist for that goal.
- Bologna won against Lazio 3-0. Bologna scored 3, whereas Lazio scored 0 goals. M Barrow scored in 14 minute, with A. Theate providing assist for that goal. A Theate scored in 17 minute, with M. Barrow providing assist for that goal. A Hickey scored in 68 minute, with M. Barrow providing assist for that goal.
- Position: 11
- Played: 9
- Won: 3
- Lost: 3
- Draw: 3
- Goal Scored: 15
- Goal Against: 19
- Goal Difference: -4
Bologna Recent Form
Latest results of Bologna
Bologna 2-4 Milan
Udinese 1-1 Bologna
Bologna 3-0 Lazio
Empoli 4-2 Bologna
Bologna 2-2 Genoa
BOG Player stats(This Season)
|Lorenzo De Silvestri||2||1||3||77|
Musa Barrow, Marko Arnautović, Arthur Theate, Lorenzo De Silvestri, Aaron Hickey, Mattias Svanberg, Nicolas Viola, Gabriele Corbo, Nicola Bagnolini, Gianmarco Cangiano, Francesco Bardi, Sydney van Hooijdonk, Emanuel Vignato, Andreas Skov Olsen, Nicola Sansone, Federico Santander, Riccardo Orsolini, Urbanski, Kingsley Michael, Jerdy Schouten, Roberto Soriano, Nicolás Domínguez, Adama Soumaoro, Kevin Bonifazi, Luis Binks, Ebenezer Annan, Mitchell Dijks, Gary Medel, Ibrahima Mbaye, Wisdom Amey, Łukasz Skorupski, Marco Molla,
Probable 11 Bologna
Skorupski; De Silvestri, Medel, Theate; Skov Olsen, Dominguez, Schouten, Svanberg, Hickey; Barrow, Arnautovic
Venue: Stadio Diego Armando Maradona (Napoli)
Date and Time: 2021-10-28 at 18:45:00
NAP VS BOG H2H Records
Head to head (H2H) results are very useful as they give you a direct comparison between Napoli and Bologna.
Napoli 3-1 Bologna
Bologna 0-1 Napoli
Bologna 1-1 Napoli
Napoli 1-2 Bologna
Bologna 3-2 Napoli
Napoli 3-2 Bologna
In Form Players Napoli and Bologna (Last 10 Matches)
You can choose key players for your NAP VS BOG fantasy football team based on their stats in previous matches. This is more advisable than falling in love with rookies.
Note: New season has just started. Take a look at probable 11.
Goal Scorers for Napoli (Last 10 Matches)
- V. Osimhen-9
- L. Insigne-2
- M. Politano-2
- H. Lozano-2
- A. Rrahmani-2
- K. Koulibaly-2
- E. Elmas-1
- F. Ruiz-1
- P. Zielinski-1
Goal Scorers for Bologna (Last 10 Matches)
- M. Barrow-4
- M. Arnautovic-4
- A. Theate-2
- A. Hickey-2
- L. De Silvestri-2
- Z. Ibrahimovic-1
- M. Svanberg-1
- N. Dominguez-1
- R. Soriano-1
- R. Orsolini-1
NAP VS BOG Dream11 Match Prediction,Top picks, Fantasy tips,Cap and vc in SL and SL
Napoli VS Bologna Match Prediction
Napoli VS Bologna Dream11 prediction will give you a better understanding of what’s likely to be on the cards for these teams.
Match Winner: Napoli
Over 2.5 Goals: YES
Both Team to Score: NO
NAP VS BOG Dream11 Top picks for cap and vc in SL
NAP VS BOG Dream11 Top picks for cap and vc in GL
Key points Napoli VS Bologna Fantasy Football Tips
Below we are listing key points which will be helpful in preparing your NAP VS BOG Dream11 Fantasy Football teams.
- High chances of a Napoli clean sheet.
- A win for Napoli is expected as the result of the match.
- Defenders of Napoli could be used as cap and vc in GL and SL teams.
Dream11 team for NAP VS BOG
Teams will be added here for selected matches post lineups are out.
All our picks are based on an in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats/teams as a reference for preparing your own teams.
Feature Image Credit: Twitter