- 1 OSA vs OIT Dream11 Prediction for Japanese League Match, Gamba Osaka vs Oita Trinita Fantasy Football Tips, Match Preview, Starting 11, Dream11 Fantasy Team Captain/Vice-Captain
- 2 Match Details
- 3 Gamba Osaka Team Preview
- 4 Oita Trinita Team Preview
- 5 Head to Head
- 6 OSK vs OIT Match Prediction
- 7 Key points Gamba Osaka vs Oita Trinita Fantasy Football Tips
- 8 OSK vs OIT Fantasy Football Tips
- 9 OSK vs OIT Dream11 Team
- 10 Disclaimer:
OSA vs OIT Dream11 Prediction for Japanese League Match, Gamba Osaka vs Oita Trinita Fantasy Football Tips, Match Preview, Starting 11, Dream11 Fantasy Team Captain/Vice-Captain
It’s a battle between two relegation contenders in the Japanese League with Gamba Osaka hosting Oita Trinita at Suita City Stadium on 27th July. In today’s OSK vs OIT Dream11 Prediction for the Japanese League we will cover the latest results, h2h results, top fantasy tips for key players, team news and Gamba Osaka vs Oita Trinita Match Preview.
- Japanese League Match: Gamba Osaka vs Oita Trinita
- Venue: Suita City Stadium
- Date: 27 July 2021
- Time: 9.30 PM (IST)
Gamba Osaka Team Preview
Gamba Osaka who was in fine form in the AFC Champions League group stages and came second in the J1 league 20/21 season are struggling in the 21/22 J1 league season occupying one of the 3 relegation positions. Although they have played 4 games less than their rivals, Gamba Osaka is 17th in the league with 17 points and can move up to 11th position if they win the game in hands. They are coming into this match on the back of two defeats against Kashima Antlers and Vissel Kobe respectively.
Haruto Shirai, Shin Won-ho and Jun Ichimori are unavailable for this match due to injury.
Masaaki Higashiguchi, Genta Miura, Gen Shoji, Shunya Suganuma, Kohei Okuno, Yuki Yamamoto, Shu Kurata, Keisuke Kurokawa, Takashi Usami, Shinya Yajima, Leandro Pereira
Dream11 Key Players
- Leandro Pereira
- Takashi Usami
- Shu Kurata
- Gamba Osaka 0-1 Kashima Antlers
- Gamba Osaka 1-2 Vissel Kobe
- Avispa Fukuoka 0-1 Gamba Osaka
Oita Trinita Team Preview
Oita Trinita is staring at a possible relegation from the J1 league as they are 19th in the league with 16 points, 3 points off from safety. They have won just 1 of their last 5 matches and have lost a staggering 13 times this season out of 21 matches played. Their attackers have failed badly this season as the team is averaging less than one goal per game.
Naoki Nomura is out of this match due to injury.
William Popp, Katsunori Ueebisu, Henrique Trevisan, Yuto Misao, Kenta Inoue, Yushi Hasegawa, Hokuto Shimoda, Yuki Kagawa, Yamato Machida, Seigo Kobayashi, Shun Nagasawa
Dream11 Key Players
- Yamato Machida
- Shun Nagasawa
- Yamato Machida
- Oita Trinita 1-0 Urawa Reds
- Oita Trinita 2-0 Fukui Utd.
- Shimizu S-Pulse
Head to Head
- Played: 13
- Gamba Osaka: 7
- Oita Trinita : 4
- Draw: 2
- Oita Trinita 0-1 Gamba Osaka
- Oita Trinita 1-1 Gamba Osaka
- Gamba Osaka 2-1 Oita Trinita
OSK vs OIT Match Prediction
Gamba Osaka and Oita Trinita are struggling this season with both of them in the relegation zone but Gamba Osaka is in better shape and should win this match with a score of 2-0.
Key points Gamba Osaka vs Oita Trinita Fantasy Football Tips
- Gamba Osaka might dominate the game.
- Oita Trinita might fail to keep a clean sheet in this match.
- High chances of under 2.5 goals to be scored Gamba Osaka vs Oita Trinita match.
OSK vs OIT Fantasy Football Tips
Dream11 Team Suggestion
Goalkeeper: W Popp
Defender: G Shoji, G Miura, S Suganuma
Midfielder: Y Machida, H Shimoda, S Kurata, Y Yamamoto
Striker: T Usami, S Nagasawa, L Pereira
Dream11 Fantasy Football Team Captain/Vice Captain (Small League)
- T Usami
- S Kurata
- Y Machida
Dream11 Fantasy Football Team Captain/Vice Captain (Grand League)
- H Shimoda
- L Pereira
OSK vs OIT Dream11 Team
SL team will be shared on our telegram channel, and a mini GL team will be posted on this link post lineups are out.
All our picks are based on an in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats/team as a reference for preparing your teams.