- 1 SHN vs WHN Dream11 Prediction for Chinese Super League Match, Shanghai Shenhua vs Wuhan Fantasy Football Tips, Match Preview, Starting 11, Dream11 Fantasy Team Captain/Vice-Captain
- 2 Match Details
- 3 Shanghai Shenhua Team Preview
- 4 Wuhan Team Preview
- 5 Head to Head
- 6 SHN vs WHN Match Prediction
- 7 Key points Shanghai Shenhua vs Wuhan Fantasy Football Tips
- 8 SHN vs WHN Fantasy Football Tips
- 9 SHN vs WHN Dream11 Team
- 10 Disclaimer:
SHN vs WHN Dream11 Prediction for Chinese Super League Match, Shanghai Shenhua vs Wuhan Fantasy Football Tips, Match Preview, Starting 11, Dream11 Fantasy Team Captain/Vice-Captain
The second-placed team of CSL Group B Shanghai Shenhua will be hosting the second last team of the group Wuhan Zall in the 8th round league match that will be played at Jiangyin Stadium on 28th July at 6 PM (IST). In today’s SHN vs WHN Dream11 Prediction for the Chinese Super League we will cover the latest results, h2h results, top fantasy tips for key players, team news and Shanghai Shenhua vs Wuhan Match Preview.
- Chinese Super League Match: Shanghai Shenhua vs Wuhan
- Venue: Jiangyin Stadium
- Date: 28 July 2021
- Time: 6 PM (IST)
Shanghai Shenhua Team Preview
Shanghai Shenhua is second in Group B of the Chinese Super League with 14 points from 7 matches. They have lost just once this season and won 4 of the 7 matches played scoring 13 goals which are the second-highest in the group. They are looking likely to qualify for the championship round and will want to challenge for the tile. Shanghai Shenhua is coming into this match on the back of two consecutive wins against Tianjin Teda and Dalian Pro.
Xinli Peng, Chen Zeng, Jiabao Wen and Yue Zhu are all unavailable for this match.
Shuai Li; Jiajun Bai, Chenjie Zhu, Matej Jonjic, Mingjian Zhao; Yunding Cao, Xi Wu, Adrian Mierzejewski, Hanchao Yu; Giovanni Moreno, K Shin-Woo
- Tianjin Teda 1-3 Shanghai Shenhua
- Shanghai Shenhua 3-2 Dalian Pro
- Changchun Yatai 1-0 Shanghai Shenhua
Dream11 Key Players
- Adrian Mierzejewski
- Xi Wu
- K Shin-Woo
Wuhan Team Preview
Wuhan Zall is 7th in the Group B of the Chinese Super League with 4 points from 7 matches and most likely will fight to avoid relegation this season. Although they have failed to win any game this season and lost thrice, but have managed to draw 3 of their last 5 matches. They are coming into this match on the back of draws against Dalian Pro and Shanghai East Asia.
No injury or suspension
Zhifeng Wang; Daniel Carrico, Boyu Yang, Junjian Liao; Honglue Zhao, D Carrico, Yinong Tian, Yun Liu, Yuhao Chen; C Bassogog, Leo Baptistao
- Dalian Pro 1-1 Wuhan Zall
- Wuhan Zall 0-0 Shanghai East Asia
- Tianjin Teda 2-1 Wuhan Zall
Dream11 Key Players
- Leo Baptistao
- C Bassogog
- D Carrico
Head to Head
- Played: 5
- Shanghai Shenhua: 2
- Wuhan: 0
- Draw: 3
- Wuhan Zall 1-3 Shanghai Shenhua
- Shanghai Shenhua 2-2 Wuhan Zall
- Wuhan Zall 1-1 Shanghai Shenhua
SHN vs WHN Match Prediction
Shanghai Shenhua will be a tough test for the Wuhan side which is low on confidence after having a poor season. We predict a 3-1 victory for Shanghai Shenhua.
Key points Shanghai Shenhua vs Wuhan Fantasy Football Tips
- Shanghai Shenhua might dominate the game.
- Wuhan might fail to keep a clean sheet in this match.
- High chances of over 2.5 goals to be scored Shanghai Shenhua vs Wuhan match.
SHN vs WHN Fantasy Football Tips
Dream11 Team Suggestion
Goalkeeper: D Chunyu
Defender: Z Mingjian, Z Chenjie, L Junjian
Mid-Fielder: D Carrico, L Baptistao, W Xi, A Mierzejewski
Striker: G Moreno, C Bassogog, K Shin-Woo
Dream11 Fantasy Football Team Captain/Vice Captain (Small League)
- W Xi
- A Mierzejewski
- K Shin-Woo
Dream11 Fantasy Football Team Captain/Vice Captain (Grand League)
- G Moreno
- C Bassogog,
SHN vs WHN Dream11 Team
SL team will be shared on our telegram channel, and a mini GL team will be posted on this link post lineups are out.
All our picks are based on an in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats/team as a reference for preparing your teams.