SOU vs AVL Dream11 Match Prediction, Preview, Fantasy Tips, Probable 11, Dream11 Captain/Vice- Captain for Southampton vs Aston Villa Match
In today’s SOU vs AVL Dream11 match, Southampton will battle against Aston Villa in St. Mary’s Stadium on 2021-11-05 at 20:00:00.
We provide all you need to stand out compared to your competitors for your SOU vs AVL Dream11 fantasy football teams.
SOU VS AVL Dream11 Preview
Southampton Preview(This Season)
- Southampton won against Watford 0-1. Southampton scored 1, whereas Watford scored 0 goals. C Adams scored in 20 minute, with A. Armstrong providing assist for that goal.
- Southampton played draw against Burnley 2-2. Southampton scored 2, whereas Burnley scored 2 goals. M Cornet scored in 13 minute, with M. Lowton providing assist for that goal. V Livramento scored in 41 minute, with N. Redmond providing assist for that goal. A Broja scored in 50 minute, with I. Diallo providing assist for that goal. M Cornet scored in 57 minute, with A. Westwood providing assist for that goal.
- Southampton won against Leeds United 1-0. Southampton scored 1, whereas Leeds United scored 0 goals. A Broja scored in 53 minute, with N. Redmond providing assist for that goal.
- Position: 14
- Played: 10
- Won: 2
- Lost: 3
- Draw: 5
- Goal Scored: 9
- Goal Against: 12
- Goal Difference: -3
Southampton Recent Form
Latest results of Southampton
Watford 0-1 Southampton
Southampton 2-2 Burnley
Southampton 1-0 Leeds United
Chelsea 3-1 Southampton
Southampton 0-1 Wolverhampton Wanderers
SOU Player stats(This Season)
Armando Broja, James Ward-Prowse, Mohamed Elyounoussi, Adam Armstrong, Valentino Livramento, Che Adams, T. Small, Lyanco, Shane Long, Yan Valery, Romain Perraud, Theo Walcott, Nathan Tella, Will Smallbone, Oriol Romeu, Nathan Redmond, Moussa Djenepo, Ibrahima Diallo, Stuart Armstrong, Kyle Walker-Peters, Jack Stephens, Mohammed Salisu, Jan Bednarek, Alex McCarthy, Harry Lewis, Fraser Forster,
Probable 11 Southampton
McCarthy; Livramento, Bednarek, Salisu, Walker-Peters; Elyounoussi, Romeu, Ward-Prowse, Redmond; Adams, Broja
SOU VS AVL Dream11 Preview
Aston Villa Preview(This Season)
- Aston Villa lost against West Ham United 1-4. Aston Villa scored 1, whereas West Ham United scored 4 goals. B Johnson scored in 7 minute, with D. Rice providing assist for that goal. O Watkins scored in 34 minute, with E. Buendia providing assist for that goal. D Rice scored in 38 minute, with S. Benrahma providing assist for that goal. P Fornals scored in 80 minute, J Bowen scored in 84 minute, with M. Lanzini providing assist for that goal.
- Aston Villa lost against Arsenal 3-1. Aston Villa scored 1, whereas Arsenal scored 3 goals. T Partey scored in 23 minute, with E. Smith Rowe providing assist for that goal. P Aubameyang scored in 45 minute, E Smith Rowe scored in 56 minute, with P. Aubameyang providing assist for that goal. J Ramsey scored in 82 minute, with L. Bailey providing assist for that goal.
- Aston Villa lost against Wolverhampton Wanderers 2-3. Aston Villa scored 2, whereas Wolverhampton Wanderers scored 3 goals. D Ings scored in 48 minute, with J. McGinn providing assist for that goal. J McGinn scored in 68 minute, R Saiss scored in 80 minute, with D. Podence providing assist for that goal. C Coady scored in 85 minute, with L. Dendoncker providing assist for that goal. R Neves scored in 90 minute,
- Position: 15
- Played: 10
- Won: 3
- Lost: 6
- Draw: 1
- Goal Scored: 14
- Goal Against: 19
- Goal Difference: -5
Aston Villa Recent Form
Latest results of Aston Villa
Aston Villa 1-4 West Ham United
Arsenal 3-1 Aston Villa
Aston Villa 2-3 Wolverhampton Wanderers
Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 Aston Villa
Manchester United 0-1 Aston Villa
AVL Player stats(This Season)
Danny Ings, Ollie Watkins, John McGinn, Leon Bailey, Jacob Ramsey, Anwar El Ghazi, Matty Cash, Emiliano Buendía, Kortney Hause, Emiliano Martínez, C. Chukwuemeka, Cameron Archer, Hayden Lindley, Aaron Ramsey, Lamar Bogarde, Sil Swinkels, Viljani Sinisalo, Axel Tuanzebe, Ashley Young, Bertrand Traoré, Keinan Davis, Douglas Luiz, Morgan Sanson, Jaden Philogene-Bidace, Marvelous Nakamba, Trezeguet, Carney Chukwuemeka, Matt Targett, Tyrone Mings, Ezri Konsa, Jed Steer,
Probable 11 Aston Villa
Martinez; Cash, Hause, Mings, Targett; Nakamba, McGinn; Young, Buendia, Bailey; Watkins
Venue: St. Mary’s Stadium
Date and Time: 2021-11-05 at 20:00:00
- Aston Villa:15
SOU VS AVL H2H Records
Head to head (H2H) results are very useful as they give you a direct comparison between Southampton and Aston Villa.
Southampton 0-1 Aston Villa
Aston Villa 3-4 Southampton
Southampton 2-0 Aston Villa
Aston Villa 1-3 Southampton
Aston Villa 2-4 Southampton
Southampton 1-1 Aston Villa
In Form Players Southampton and Aston Villa (Last 10 Matches)
You can choose key players for your SOU VS AVL fantasy football team based on their stats in previous matches. This is more advisable than falling in love with rookies.
Note: New season has just started. Take a look at probable 11.
Goal Scorers for Southampton (Last 10 Matches)
- A. Broja-2
- J. Ward-Prowse-2
- C. Adams-1
- V. Livramento-1
- M. Elyounoussi-1
- A. Armstrong-1
Goal Scorers for Aston Villa (Last 10 Matches)
- D. Ings-3
- O. Watkins-2
- J. McGinn-2
- J. Ramsey-1
- K. Hause-1
- M. Cash-1
- L. Digne-1
- L. Bailey-1
- E. Buendia-1
- A. El-Ghazi-1
SOU VS AVL Dream11 Match Prediction,Top picks, Fantasy tips,Cap and vc in SL and SL
Southampton VS Aston Villa Match Prediction
Southampton VS Aston Villa Dream11 prediction will give you a better understanding of what’s likely to be on the cards for these teams.
Match Winner: Southampton
Over 2.5 Goals: NO
Both Team to Score: NO
SOU VS AVL Dream11 Top picks for cap and vc in SL
SOU VS AVL Dream11 Top picks for cap and vc in GL
Key points Southampton VS Aston Villa Fantasy Football Tips
Below we are listing key points which will be helpful in preparing your SOU VS AVL Dream11 Fantasy Football teams.
Dream11 team for SOU VS AVL
Teams will be added here for selected matches post lineups are out.
All our picks are based on an in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats/teams as a reference for preparing your own teams.
Feature Image Credit: Twitter