- 1 TOT vs LU Dream11 Match Prediction, Preview, Fantasy Tips, Probable 11, Dream11 Captain/Vice- Captain for Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United Match
- 1.1 TOT VS LU Dream11 Preview
- 1.2 TOT VS LU Dream11 Preview
- 1.3 League Position
- 1.4 TOT VS LU H2H Records
- 1.5 In Form Players Tottenham Hotspur and Leeds United (Last 10 Matches)
- 1.6 TOT VS LU Dream11 Match Prediction,Top picks, Fantasy tips,Cap and vc in SL and SL
TOT vs LU Dream11 Match Prediction, Preview, Fantasy Tips, Probable 11, Dream11 Captain/Vice- Captain for Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United Match
In today’s TOT vs LU Dream11 match, Tottenham Hotspur will battle against Leeds United in Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on 2021-11-21 at 16:30:00.
We provide all you need to stand out compared to your competitors for your TOT vs LU Dream11 fantasy football teams.
TOT VS LU Dream11 Preview
Tottenham Hotspur Preview(This Season)
- Tottenham Hotspur played draw against Everton 0-0. Tottenham Hotspur scored 0, whereas Everton scored 0 goals.
- Tottenham Hotspur lost against Manchester United 0-3. Tottenham Hotspur scored 0, whereas Manchester United scored 3 goals. C Ronaldo scored in 39 minute, with B. Fernandes providing assist for that goal. E Cavani scored in 64 minute, with C. Ronaldo providing assist for that goal. M Rashford scored in 86 minute, with N. Matic providing assist for that goal.
- Tottenham Hotspur lost against West Ham United 1-0. Tottenham Hotspur scored 0, whereas West Ham United scored 1 goals. M Antonio scored in 72 minute, with A. Cresswell providing assist for that goal.
- Position: 9
- Played: 11
- Won: 5
- Lost: 5
- Draw: 1
- Goal Scored: 9
- Goal Against: 16
- Goal Difference: -7
Tottenham Hotspur Recent Form
Latest results of Tottenham Hotspur
Everton 0-0 Tottenham Hotspur
Tottenham Hotspur 0-3 Manchester United
West Ham United 1-0 Tottenham Hotspur
Newcastle United 2-3 Tottenham Hotspur
Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 Aston Villa
TOT Player stats(This Season)
Heung-Min Son, Harry Kane, Tanguy Ndombélé, Pierre-Emile Højbjerg, Dele Alli, Malachi Fagan-Walcott, Tobi Omole, Emerson, Dilan Markanday, Michael Craig, Matthew Craig, Brandon Austin, Cristian Romero, Bryan Gil, Pierluigi Gollini, Dane Scarlett, Harvey White, Romaine Mundle, Nile John, Kallum Cesay, Maksim Paskotši, Brooklyn Lyons-Foster, Jack Clarke, Oliver Skipp, Ryan Sessegnon, Steven Bergwijn, Harry Winks, Lucas Moura, Giovani Lo Celso, Eric Dier, Japhet Tanganga, Davinson Sánchez, Joe Rodon, Reguilón, Matt Doherty, Ben Davies, Hugo Lloris,
Probable 11 Tottenham Hotspur
Lloris; Sanchez, Dier, Davies; Emerson, Hojbjerg, Ndombele, Reguilon; Son, Kane, Lucas
TOT VS LU Dream11 Preview
Leeds United Preview(This Season)
- Leeds United played draw against Leicester City 1-1. Leeds United scored 1, whereas Leicester City scored 1 goals. Raphinha scored in 26 minute, H Barnes scored in 28 minute, with B. Soumare providing assist for that goal.
- Leeds United won against Norwich City 1-2. Leeds United scored 2, whereas Norwich City scored 1 goals. Raphinha scored in 56 minute, with D. James providing assist for that goal. A Omobamidele scored in 58 minute, with M. Rashica providing assist for that goal. Rodrigo scored in 60 minute, with K. Phillips providing assist for that goal.
- Leeds United played draw against Wolverhampton Wanderers 1-1. Leeds United scored 1, whereas Wolverhampton Wanderers scored 1 goals. Hwang Hee-Chan scored in 10 minute, Rodrigo scored in 90 minute,
- Position: 15
- Played: 11
- Won: 2
- Lost: 4
- Draw: 5
- Goal Scored: 11
- Goal Against: 18
- Goal Difference: -7
Leeds United Recent Form
Latest results of Leeds United
Leeds United 1-1 Leicester City
Norwich City 1-2 Leeds United
Leeds United 1-1 Wolverhampton Wanderers
Southampton 1-0 Leeds United
Leeds United 1-0 Watford
LU Player stats(This Season)
Raphinha, Rodrigo, Patrick Bamford, Mateusz Klich, Llorente, Luke Ayling, Lewis Bate, Leo Hjelde, Nohan Kenneh, Stuart McKinstry, Daniel James, Joe Gelhardt, Liam Mccarron, Cody Drameh, Charlie Cresswell, Sam Greenwood, Crysencio Summerville, Kristoffer Klaesson, Junior Firpo, Tyler Roberts, Jamie Shackleton, Kalvin Phillips, Jack Harrison, Adam Forshaw, Pascal Struijk, Robin Koch, Stuart Dallas, Liam Cooper, Illan Meslier,
Probable 11 Leeds United
Meslier; Dallas, Llorente, Cooper, Firpo; Phillips, Forshaw; Raphinha, Rodrigo, Harrison; James
Venue: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Date and Time: 2021-11-21 at 16:30:00
- Tottenham Hotspur:9
- Leeds United:15
TOT VS LU H2H Records
Head to head (H2H) results are very useful as they give you a direct comparison between Tottenham Hotspur and Leeds United.
Leeds United 3-1 Tottenham Hotspur
Tottenham Hotspur 3-0 Leeds United
In Form Players Tottenham Hotspur and Leeds United (Last 10 Matches)
You can choose key players for your TOT VS LU fantasy football team based on their stats in previous matches. This is more advisable than falling in love with rookies.
Note: New season has just started. Take a look at probable 11.
Goal Scorers for Tottenham Hotspur (Last 10 Matches)
- Son Heung-Min-3
- T. Ndombele-1
- H. Kane-1
- P. Hojbjerg-1
- M. Targett-1
- D. Alli-1
Goal Scorers for Leeds United (Last 10 Matches)
- D. Llorente-1
- P. Bamford-1
- M. Klich-1
TOT VS LU Dream11 Match Prediction,Top picks, Fantasy tips,Cap and vc in SL and SL
Tottenham Hotspur VS Leeds United Match Prediction
Tottenham Hotspur VS Leeds United Dream11 prediction will give you a better understanding of what’s likely to be on the cards for these teams.
Match Winner: Tottenham Hotspur
Over 2.5 Goals: YES
Both Team to Score: NO
TOT VS LU Dream11 Top picks for cap and vc in SL
TOT VS LU Dream11 Top picks for cap and vc in GL
Key points Tottenham Hotspur VS Leeds United Fantasy Football Tips
Below we are listing key points which will be helpful in preparing your TOT VS LU Dream11 Fantasy Football teams.
- Chances of TOT clean sheet.
- High chances of under 2.5 goals to be scored in the match.
- Defenders of Tottenham could be tried as cap and vc in SL and GL teams..
Dream11 team for TOT VS LU
Teams will be added here for selected matches post lineups are out.
All our picks are based on an in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats/teams as a reference for preparing your own teams.
Feature Image Credit: Twitter