Let’s have a look at the NFL Week 2 Results and it’s Best Performers
NFL Week 2 gave us some cracking encounters. Let us have a look at the results from the weekend.
- New England Patriots 25-6 New York Jets
- Denver Broncos 23-13 Jacksonville Jaguars
- Buffalo Bills 35-0 Miami Dolphins
- San Francisco 49ers 17-11 Philadelphia Eagles
- Los Angeles Rams 27-24 Indianapolis Colts
- Las Vegas Raiders 26-17 Pittsburgh Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 17-20 Chicago Bears
- Houston Texans 21-31 Cleveland Browns
- New Orleans Saints 7-26 Carolina Panthers
- Minnesota Vikings 33-34 Arizona Cardinals
- Atlanta Falcons 25-48 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Tennessee Titans 33-30 Seattle Seahawks (OT)
- Dallas Cowboys 20-17 Los Angeles Chargers
- Kansas City Chiefs 35-36 Baltimore Ravens
- New York Giants 29-30 Washington Football Team
Best Performers from NFL Week 2
Tom Brady seems to be unstoppable right now. The seven-time Super Bowl Champion threw five touchdown passes resulting in a 48-25 victory for the Buccs against Falcons. The 44 year old does not seem to be stopping anytime soon.
Derrick Henry came to the rescue of Titans against the Seahawks. Henry rescued the Titans with 182 yards for three touchdowns. This helped the Titans to secure a win the overtime.
The Carolina new comer continued his fabulous start. He threw 305 yards and two touchdowns in Carolina Panther’s victory over the New Orleans Saints.
Kyler Murray brought the heat during Cardinal’s victory over Vikings. Murray scored three touchdowns, two interceptions and also rushed for 31 yards. He also had a score off five carries.
The Cowboy’s rookie linebacker was put to test as he was filling in the defense in the absence of DeMarcus Lawrence and Randy Gregory. Parsons was very explosive throughout the game and certainly stepped up to the plate.
Lamar Jackson led the Ravens to victory as he recorded 239 passing yards and one touchdown. Jackson also recorded 107 rushing yards for two scores.
Here were all the NFL Week 2 Results and Best Performers. Who do you think was the most impressive player in NFL Week 2? Let us know in the comments box below.
For more sports related content CLICK HERE.